.08

All rights reserved...@brightlights101

^This is how I imagine her. I'm not one to do this, but I really liked the way she looked. You may imagine Andrea any way you like cause I'm not one to describe the characters appearance because I want my readers to imagine them.^

"F*ck."

Rahelio is shoved into the chair Patrizio once occupied. His men were lined up off to the side on their knees with their hands tied behind their backs.

Patrizio watched his daughter pace back and forth in the middle of the road as he sat on the edge of the sidewalk. She was biting her nails, a habit she grew up with as a child when she got nervous. This was the first time in a couple of years he'd seen her bite on her nails.

"Andrea, stop it," Patrizio pleaded with her. "Sit down. Let me look at that cut on your forehead and lip."

"I'm fine," she brushes him off, looking back and forth through the new window to see what was going on inside the restaurant, since her and her father were forced out.

From what she could tell, Matteo did little to no talking as Rahelio looked to be pleading for mercy. But she knew, Matteo would be anything but merciful towards him.

Matteo signals for Ricardo to take out one of Rahelio's men, dragging the sore loser through the back of the restaurant. Her eyebrows knit together, wondering where he was taking him.

A moment passes when she hears a single gun shot, the sound echoing throughout the empty streets. Numerous howls could be heard from nearby stray dogs.

Her eyes go wide as it dawns on her, Matteo had him executed.

Andrea looks back at the scene. All the color out of Rahelio's face was gone. He was as pale as a ghost.

Before she could watch any further, Patrizio pulls her down to sit next to him on the curb.

"Papa," she scolds.

"Enough, Andrea," he snaps. "Now sit down so I can look at your head."

Huffing, Andrea turns to her father. He moves her hair back from out of her face and takes his phone out, turning on the flashlight and pointing it towards the gash on her hairline.

"Doesn't look to deep or big," he says, moving the light across her face. "I don't think you'll need stitches but it does need to be dressed," he mostly talked to himself, as if trying to make himself feel better. Andrea knew it wasn't anything serious but of course her father had to be the judge of that.

Another gun shot echoes, jolting Andrea and her father.

"How can killing be so easy for him?" Andrea asks her question out loud, startled when she hears her father answer.

"It's a part of his lifestyle."

She sadly smiles, "and I guess it will be a part of mine, won't it?"

"I'm sorry, Andrea."

One more shot sounded off, followed by Matteo walking out several minutes later. Patrizio and Andrea stand up, ready to hear what he had to say.

Instead he says, "we're leaving," void of any remorse or guilt for killing three people out of the six. She wondered if Rahelio was one of them.

Matteo angrily got inside his car, without a single look her way.

Andrea purses her lips. The least he could do was acknowledge what happened and not have his carrier pigeon do his bidding.

Just before Ricardo got in the same car, he turns to Patrizio. "Go home, Matteo and I will follow behind. We have some things to discuss."