00

(Since you're too poor to afford the uniform, this is your outfit.)

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

3rd POV

M/N tucked his hands into his pockets as he followed closely behind Haruhi. His face held a blank expression as he watched the brunette peek into yet another library. The girl let out a string of curses and stepped back into the hallway, "We're never gonna find a place to study at this point... ARGH! There are so many better places to talk!" she lets out a string of curses as she crosses her arms.

"Why don't we just look for an empty classroom or something?" M/N recommended as he fiddled with his bag. Haruhi sighed, "Yeah, let's do that."

And so the two roamed the school in search of a good place to study. M/N came to a halt in front of a pair of doors, 'Music Room Three... seems legit...'

"Ey! Haruhi, over here," he called out. Haruhi rushed over and eyed the doors, "This could work." she smiled as she pulled a door open.

M/N's POV

I was blinded by a bright light as rose petals fluttered through the air. I frown. I've always hated floral scents. 

"Welcome~" A group of six young men greeted.

'Nope, not today.'

Wordlessly, I speed-walk to the door in an attempt to escape, but my route was blocked by a pair of twins. I glare at them and bite the inside of my cheek and turn back to Haruhi, only to see her knocking a vase to the ground.

"Now you've done it, commoner," the twins spoke, "We were gonna auction that vase off. Bids were gonna start at eight million yen."

I bite back the need to make fun of my friend and stuff my hands into my pocket, continuing to ignore the current conversation. My gaze shifts to the window. I watch as birds fly by and the breeze makes the trees sway. 

"Starting today, you two will work as the host club's dogs."

That caught my attention. I whip my head around to the tall blonde, "What?" I deadpan and the man shrugs, "You're his friend, correct? So you might as well help him."

I click my tongue and wrap an arm around Haruhi, "Whatever you say, blondie."

His confident demeanor was crushed and he retreated to one of the far corners of the room. "It was meant to be a joke..." I mutter, making Haruhi chuckle.

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

(just a little thing I made:))