02

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

"M/N! You're gonna be late," Haruhi said as she slung her bag over her shoulder. I shook my head, "I've got practice today with the gang, just tell 'em I'm sick or something,"

The girl sighs, "Have you even told them that you're in a band?"

"Nope," I say, popping the 'p', "And I'd like it to stay that way. So keep 'em outta my hair, will ya Haru? You will? Gee thanks, I knew I could rely on you- Bye now!"

Before she could say anything, I was out the door. After successfully evading the twins, I hopped the back gate and made a run for it.

***

I step into the familiar studio apartment, the smell of sweat and chips filling the air. "Ay, I'm here," I call out. A hand waves from the couch and I smirk, "M/N, we've been waiting on ya. Where've you been, bro?"

"Ah, Ouran's a long ways from 'ere, man. Anyway, I'm here now- Where's everyone else?" I picked up a familiar case and watched as the figure on the couch stood up, revealing the one and only Arata Koji.

Arata Koji, 16
Lead Guitarist
Dyed pink mohawk, multiple piercings: eyebrow, nose, gages, etc., brown eyes

Koji shakes his head with a laugh, "I missed ya man," he pouts, "no hug?"

"Pfft, as if," I roll my eyes and set down my bag, "Help me set up."

He shrugs, the two of us move the couch against the wall and set the coffee table beside it. I look up to see our drummer, Kai. She smiles and leans against the doorframe, "M/N, long time no see."

Kai (Full name unknown), 17
Drummer, Female vocals
Short platinum blonde hair, hazel eyes, has a sleeve tattoo of snakes and skulls

I nod my head, "Yup, where's Aki?" I stuff my hands into my pockets. "He went out to get that crappy ramen you like." Kai grins.

"I love that guy," I laugh and turn to Koji, "You still got my overnight stuff here? I don't wanna practice in my uniform." The boy nods and grabs a plastic bag off of the counter, tossing it to me. I duck into the bathroom and change.

I throw on my clothes and eye Kai's makeup bag and call out, "Kai, I'm borrowing your eyeliner!" Before she had a chance to respond, I was already doing my winged liner. "Yeah whatever, pretty boy," she said, making me grin.

When I was done, I folded my uniform and walked back out into the main room, tucking it into my school bag before grabbing my bass. I toy with the strings, making a deep melody to play through the speakers, "When do you think he'll get back?"

Koji shrugs, "Depends if he saw a dog on the way back or not."

"Awe, did you miss me," a playful voice came from behind me, suddenly two big arms draped over my shoulders showing me a bag filled with ramen and chips, "I love you..." I mutter as I look up at the taller man.

Suzuki Hiroaki (Aki), 16
Rhythm Guitarist
Redhead with a man-bun, dark brown eyes, piercings: septum, industrial(left), double helix(right), lobe(both), eyebrow, neck tattoo of a water lily 

"Bleh... we get it, you're in love..." Kai groans as she crosses her arms and rolls her eyes. "You're just jealous," I scoff and lean back on Aki's chest. He chuckles and sets his chin on my head.