10

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

I sat inside of the shopping cart as Koji pushed me through the store, throwing various junk foods on top of me as he sprinted through various aisles. I cackle as we go careening around a corner and into the chip section.

We lost Hikaru and Kai a couple of minutes ago and so we were going off the rails. I high-five Koji as he piles multiple types of chip bags on top of me. "Next stop, ice cream!" I cheer. He nodded eagerly and he began to run once again.

Sadly, he tripped on a loose shoelace and face planted on the floor, sending me into a nearby display case. I let out a squeal of surprise and duck under the chip bags as I'm squashed by a billion cases of toilet paper. "Oomph!" I grunt as I get a pack to the gut.

"KOOOOOOOJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, MMMMMMM/NNNNNNNN!!!!" Kai calls in a low tone.

I poke my head out from the mountain of toilet paper and flinch at the deadly glare on my bandmate's face, causing the shopping cart to fall to its side. Taking in a sharp breath, I shout, "SCATTER!!!" I army crawl out of the pile and break into a sprint.

Ignoring the store's rules, I drop my skateboard onto the floor and ride it through the aisles, jumping some boxes before ducking into the men's bathroom and hiding in a stall. I lock the door and climb on top of the toilet to hide my feet, and do my best not to laugh as I wait in suspense.

'Man, I totally left Koji there to die... Sorry, bro... you'll be missed, I'll honor your sacrifice and live on for the both of us... It's what you would've wanted,' I shed an imaginary tear and clutch a fist to my chest.

Suddenly the bathroom door slams open and rapid footsteps made their way toward my stall, my breath hitched and I let out a quiet scream as I watched Koji struggle to climb over the stall door, "Help me, man!" he whispered urgently.

"I thought you died!!" I whisper back as I grab his arms and pull his limp body over the door. He hits the floor with a thud and looks up at me with tears in his eyes, "I can't believe you abandoned me like that," "I'm sorry man," I sobbed as I brought him into a hug and we scooted to the corner of the stall.

I flinched when the bathroom door slammed open once again, and the two of us watched in horror as Kai slithered under the bathroom stall. "SHE'S HERE OH DEAR GOD SHE'S HERE!!!" I hugged Koji and he held me tightly, "AAAHHHHH WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!" he shrieked.

Koji put his arm in front of me and a tear cascaded down his cheek, "TAKE ME, NOT HIM! HE'S INNOCENT! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!"

"BRO!" I cried out in admiration, he turned back to me, "Don't worry bro, I've got this-"

And in the most poetic way possible, Koji dropped into the splits and sang, "🎤 sawarasenai 🥰 kimi 😸 wa ⛓ shoujo 👻 na 💅 no? ✨ böKù 🌸 Wâ 🧚 ÿARiçHiñ 🤴 BįCChī 😾 ńO 😩 oSû 🚣 Dà 🎉 YO 💦"

He let out a muffled scream as Kai grabbed him by the mouth and lifted him to his feet and then threw him across the room. The blonde woman then stomped toward me, "Daddy?" "DO I LOOK LIKE!?" she kicked me in the head and I crashed through the stall wall.

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

A/N
Sorry, this one is short, hope y'all don't mind<3

-Cricket