19

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

The group had decided to watch some PG movies and M/N had fallen asleep during the ending credits.

Hikaru's amber eyes watched M/N intently as the boy laid on the floor, his raven locks covering his face. He couldn't help but admire his visible features, 'He's attractive for a commoner, I'll give him that'

"Butler-Kun, could you take M/N to his room please?" Kaoru asked an older man who had just walked in with a tray of sweets. The gentleman only nodded his head and took a step toward the sleeping boy when Hikaru hopped up, "I'll take him to his room,"

Tamaki gaped as he watched the ginger boy lift up the (slightly) shorter boy effortlessly and leave the theatre room without a word.

"It's all going according to plan," Kaoru snickered to himself as he watched the two leave when-

"Ah wait! I'll bunk with M/N!" Koji called out as he began to chase after the two.

***

Hikaru gently set M/N onto the plush, king-sized mattress and gently combed a hand through the boy's black hair with a sigh. "You know, there's something about you, M/N. I can't help but-"

Suddenly the door slammed open, "M/N! YOUR FAVORITE ROOMIE IS HERE TO BUNK WITH YOU!" Koji proudly announced. Hikaru's soul almost left his body from shock, though he quickly recovered and brought his index finger to his lips, gesturing for him to shut up.

"M/N is sleeping, be quiet!" He whisper-shouted toward the mohawked guitarist. M/N began to slightly stir and he let out a short groan as he cuddled into a nearby pillow.

Hikaru sighed, "He's so cute for no reason."

"Right!?" Koji nodded his head rapidly.

The two stared at each other before something suddenly clicked in their heads.

"You like M/N!?" the two practically screech as they point at each other.

Hikaru paused and shook his head dismissively, "No way."

"Yeah, me neither." Koji shrugged.

'He totally likes him.' the two thought simultaneously

After a moment of awkward silence, Hikaru cleared his throat. "So, why are you here again?" 

"Oh, I wanted to bunk with M/N," they grinned and pointed to their chest, "We haven't had a sleepover since he started at that fancy rich kid's school." Koji slumped his shoulders sadly.

Hikaru placed his hands on his hips and stuck out his tongue, "Sorry to say, but M/N's staying in my room tonight. We've never had a sleepover before, so now it's my turn."

"Nuh-uh, no way. M/N's my best friend so we're a 2-for-1 deal! You take him, you take me too." They said matter-of-factly with a cocky smirk. Hikaru grimaced, "But I don't wanna hang out with you, I wanna hang out with M/N."

Koji scoffed, "What kind of hanging out can you do with someone who's unconscious? Unless-" he gasped, "YOU'RE A PER- MMPH!" Hikaru slapped a hand over Koji's mouth and glared up at him, "No I'm not!"

Ripping off Hikaru's hand, Koji glared right back into the boy's honey-colored eyes, "Like I'd trust a pervert!" Koji crossed their arms and turned away from the ginger-haired male.

'This must be how the Boss feels all the time...'

Hikaru frowned, "I didn't it like that I just-"

M/N let out a loud, annoyed groan as he sat up, making the duo jolt, "You can both sleep in here just stop whining, I'm tryna sleep." he whined.

"Fine by me," Koji says before jumping onto the bed and helping M/N under the covers before snuggling up to his left.

Hikaru watched the two before letting out a sigh and wordlessly climbing onto the mattress and tucking himself into M/N's right.

"Goodnight guys," M/N yawned.

Koji chuckled, "Night~"

"Night," Hikaru sighed.

Bonus:

"So... are they ever coming back or...?" Haruhi sighed as she turned to the group. Kaoru chuckled, "Let's just leave them be, we have a movie to watch anyway." 

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, this one was more of a filler.

Anyway, I hope it wasn't too bad, I know the last few chapters have had the "brocken" vibe to them- I'm not really good with angsty/break-up scenes. I'm better with the fluffy, silly moments. 

Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night~

-Cricket