11

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

I let out a groan as security threw me on the concrete ground outside of the supermarket, Koji following soon after. Kai simply stepped out and waved at the guard who went back inside.

Looking around, I notice something's missing, "Where's Hikaru?"

"Right here," the boy says and I look up at him, "Where were you that whole time?" He shrugged, "I figured you'd do something stupid, so I bought all the junk food you had in your cart and some other stuff."

I stand up and hug him tightly, "You're my new favorite!"

"HEY!" Koji whines as Hikaru pats me on the head lightly. The four of us make our way to a sketchy looking van in the parking lot and Koji unlocks the driver's door with a key. I snort, "You still own this piece of crap?"

"Don't talk about Hina that way," Koji frowns and hugs the hood of the beat-up shitbox, "Don't listen to him, baby, he's just jealous~"

"Of what? The homeless folk or the raccoons?" I roll my eyes and lean on it, "Still, Hina does have some good memories..." Koji nods their head and climbs into the driver's seat, "Now get in! We're taking a detour!"

I smirk, "Shotgun!" I call as I climb in through the passenger side window. Kai flings open the doors to the back and hops in, Hikaru following soon after. I watch as his amber eyes take in his surroundings. "This thing really is a dump," he deadpanned and I wheezed.

Koji pouts and puts his key in the ignition, "Can't I drive?" I whine.

"M/N, last time you drove we wound up rolling down a hill," "Don't act like it wasn't fun!" "YOU ALMOST HIT LIKE SEVEN PEOPLE!" "AND I'D DO IT AGAIN!"

Kai grabs my head and I shakily turn to look at her, "Koji's driving."

I frown and sink into my seat as we pull out of the parking space.

***

I trudge into my apartment, half-dead from the donuts Koji had insisted on doing in the parking lot. Slamming my keys down onto the kitchen counter, I turn to face my friends, "Welcome to my humble abode!"

Koji darts toward my bedroom and I sigh, "You guys can go ahead and wait in my room, I'll put snacks together." "I'll help out," Kai says and Hikaru hands us the grocery bags before following Koji down the hall.

"Hey, your anniversary is coming up, huh? Anything planned?" The blonde asks and I nod my head, "Hell yeah, I bought tickets to Aki's favorite amusement park. Then after that I'm planning for us to have a picnic under the stars. It's pretty simple, but I think he'll like it."

Kai smiles and playfully punches my arm, "He'll love it for sure."

"I sure hope so," I grin and pull a big bowl out from the cupboard and set it on the counter, "You can put the chips in here, I'll start on the pizza rolls."

After twenty minutes, we were done. Kai and I carried the food into my room and set it down carefully, I plopped down next to Koji on my futon. Hikaru was eyeing the countless instruments, posters, and polaroids that hung on my wall. Koji nudged me with his foot, "This place has changed a lot,"

"Yeah, well, that's what happens when you don't visit your best friend for half a year." I pouted jokingly and Koji fake cried and pulled me into a hug, "I'm so sorry!"

I grab him by the hair and pull him off of me, "So, what movie do you guys wanna watch?" Hikaru shrugs, "I'm not super into movies."

"Nothing's coming to mind," Kai huffs and plopped down beside us. Koji and I share yet another glance and smirk. Wordlessly, Koji stood and grabbed a DVD from my dresser, revealing a movie that never failed to make us laugh.

"[Movie]?" He cocked a brow and I nodded my head, "[Movie]."

And so, he popped the artpiece into my DVD player and we all gathered around the small screen.

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚