12

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

Today is the day of the Host Club's ball, and currently, chaos is unfolding in Music Room Three.

"Put this on!" Hikaru and Kaoru yell, tackling me into the changing room.

Normally, I'd have no issue wearing a suit and tie for some special event... But since the Hosts (minus Haruhi and Hikaru) don't know I have a boyfriend- and I'm a host- Aki couldn't be my date.

It just felt wrong to be at some fancy "romantic" event without him.

Of course, I had told him about it and we talked about what would happen, but that didn't change the weird feeling in my gut telling me I was doing something wrong.

I frown and pull on my white dress shirt and dark green vest, tucking them into my black trousers neatly. I tighten my belt and put on my black suit jacket, I bring my untied black tie around my neck and slip on my black shoes before stepping out.

"Can someone help me with my tie? These things suck balls," I mutter the last part under my breath, catching Hikaru's attention. The boy snickers and pulls me close to him by my waist, gently tying the black fabric and folding down my collar. "Thanks, Hikaru," I smile and rejoin the rest of the hosts.

I tuck my hands into my pockets and sigh, "So when're we starting this thing?" The group turns to me with wide eyes, catching me by surprise. I cock a brow, "Uhh... guys?"

"You look so CHARMING!" Tamaki squeals as he lifts me up and spins me around merrily. Honey skips up to the two of us, "He's right, M/N-chan, you look great!" Mori nods. Haruhi smiles, "Yeah you look really cool! You should send a picture to the guys,"

"The guys?" Tamaki halts his movement and turns to the girl, "Who are the guys?"

I glare her way and her face grows pale, "Oh um- er- well-"

"I think she meant, us, Boss." Hikaru hops in to save her ass, and Tamaki beams, "Oh absolutely! Daddy would love to see his dearest son in a suit!" His spinning intensifies, rendering me motion sick.

"You're killing him," Haruhi mumbled, trying to pull me away from the taller man.

***

I stand beside Haruhi as we wait for Tamaki to start his speech.

"To all you little lambs who have gathered here tonight at the Ouran Host Club Dance Party..."

"Welcome," We all greet.

"We wish you to enjoy this dance with all of our host club members. Also, to the lady who displays the best dance, to the guest who is chosen as the queen tonight... you shall receive a warm kiss on your cheek from our king." Kyoya smiles, outstretching a hand to the crowd.

Tamaki strikes a dramatic pose, "Do your best, baby." The room is filled with enthusiastic squeals as the event begins and the Hosts turn to Haruhi and me.

"You two don't look too enthusiastic," the twins deadpan. Haruhi shrugs, "I'm not used to this kind of thing, I've only ever been to the festivals in my neighborhood."

"I don't know if you could call that a dance party..." Kyoya states as he adjusts his glasses, "Well, you two should at least try to enjoy yourselves. Go ahead and eat, we have quite the spread."

"Like with... fancy tuna?" She asks.

"Fan..." "cy..." "TUNA!?!?!?"

Tamaki flips over the railing of the stage and joins the group, who's now swarmed the poor girl. Hikaru and Kaoru held her with pitiful looks in their eyes. I tuck my hands into my pockets and leave the stage, doing my best to avoid the commotion.

I duck into the crowd and make my way to the exit, noticing a familiar crazy pink mohawk. My eyes widen and I dart in the direction of the distinct haircut. Koji was on his phone and looked... stressed and angry. His normal carefree demeanor was completely gone, making my eyes soften with worry as I approached him.

"K-Koji?" I stutter, tapping his shoulder lightly. His head flung up and the second his eyes met mine, his large hand gripped my wrist and he attempted to pull me outside. I keep my feet firm on the ground and frown, "Hey, what the hell are you doing man?"

He looks up at me with glossy eyes and furrowed brows, "Please," his voice cracked, "Please just come with me..."

My stomach filled with a sense of dread as I hesitantly nodded my head and followed them out into the corridor. Once we were far enough from the ballroom, Koji pulled me into a classroom and his lip began to quiver, "I'm sorry," he spoke.

I raise a brow, "For what? You didn't kill someone did you?" I joke, trying to lighten the mood. It didn't work.

He shook his head, "It's Hiroaki... Did you look on Instagram yet? What the band's account's been tagged in?" I nervously shake my head, "Well you know how I'm the one who runs it, I saw it was tagged earlier so I checked, and..."

They hold up their phone with their shaky hand, "This- this is what it was tagged in..."

The bright screen showcased a picture of Hiroaki, holding a man his height with a mullet and kissing him. They were both smiling happily and the stranger's arms were wrapped around his neck.

I frown, "There's... there's no way, Koji. Maybe they just tagged the wrong account?" my lip quivered and I looked out the window. Koji shook his head, "Read the caption." he demanded.

I look at the screen with glassy eyes and I could feel my knees grow weak, "Thank you for six, beautiful love-filled months. Happy anniversary, Hiroaki..."

My throat began to ache as Koji nodded, "And his official account is also tagged. Whoever this guy is, he obviously didn't know he was a side-piece..."

"Mh..." I try to hum, but my throat continues to ache and tears begin to stream down my face. Koji frowns and throws his phone onto a nearby desk, bringing me into a tight hug. Tears escaped both of our eyes as we slowly sunk to the floor, I clutch onto his shirt harshly and let out an agonizing scream, muffled by the fabric. 

We sat there for what felt like an eternity until I let out a heavy sigh, "What the hell am I gonna do?" I mumble as I look up into his light brown orbs. Koji closes his eyes and frowns, "Well, first of all, I say we beat the shit outta 'em. Then- then we kick him outta the band. But before all that, we're taking you home early and we're going to have the bestest- funnest- sleepover we've ever had. I'll even help you sneak your stuff outta his place, key his car, and we can finally unleash those stink bombs we've been making!" His eyes shimmer mischievously and I smile softly, "Sounds great... But what should I tell the Hosts?"

"They don't know about Aki, huh?" I nod and he huffs, "Then we ditch them now, and make excuses later. Let's go!" He stood up and held out a hand for me.

I take it and he grabs his phone before the two of us sprint down the corridors and through the courtyard, out the front gate, and into Koji's van.

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

A/N

Writing this one gave me so much heartache, I know it's kind of dramatic, but I cried a little bit writing this one. Be prepared for a little bit of drama~

This chapter was pretty long, I hope you enjoyed<3

-Cricket