06

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

I trudged into the host club with a blank expression on my face. "M/N! The club opens in twenty minutes, hurry up and put on your cosplay!"

"Wait, wait, before that- what's with the rainforest bullshit I'm seeing right now?" I deadpan, Hikaru slapped a hand over his mouth to keep in a laugh as I crossed my arms. Tamaki's arrogant ass then took it upon himself to explain, "Fearing the chill and curling yourself up in a kotatsu is nonsense! A good man should not bundle himself up, even if it is early spring when the world is freezing. At this club, we want to receive those freezing kittens with a warm tropical paradise aura! Yes! Today, this place is the ultimate paradise! A hot, hot island of everlasting summer!"

I groan, 'Well I feel cold in more ways than one...'

Suddenly, the twins carry me into a changing room, hand me a bag, and then leave. I frown and look at the contents, it was a costume similar to Mori's, only the sash was green and had a striped pattern, and the bottoms were white with a tan fabric wrap around them.

I sigh and dress myself, hanging up my uniform and stepping out into the clubroom. "It feels weird being shirtless at school," I mutter, earning the host's attention. Tamaki's jaw dropped, "How- Wha- Wow!" he stammered to himself as the twins approached me.

"M/N, that suits you, it brings out your eyes nicely." Kaoru smiles.

Hikaru nods, "Not to mention, you're surprisingly muscular."

"Aki likes to work out, so when I've got nothing to do, I go with him." I shrug.

Kaoru nods, "Is 'Aki' a friend of yours?"

"You could say that."

"We open in ten minutes! Places everyone!" Tamaki clapped his hands together and we all gathered around the sofa. I stood in-between the twins as we waited for the guests to arrive.

"Welcome," we all chimed as the doors opened, only to reveal Haruhi.

She was in awe of the scenery making me chuckle.

"What? It's just Haruhi? You're late." Tamaki sighed in disappointment, Haruhi frowned as the boy began to go on yet another tangent- the exact same on from before, as if he was following a script.

'Who am I kidding, he probably is following a script. There are too many big words for him to just say casually, Kyoya probably made him rehearse.'

I sigh and lean back on Hikaru, who looks down at me with wide eyes, "I was writing some sheet music last night and stayed up until three a.m." I mumbled. The ginger scoffed, "Do you ever sleep?"

"Of course I do, I got ten hours last night... just not all at once." I pouted, crossing my arms and he lightly smacks me on the head, "Arata was right, you're an idiot."

I gasp and begin to walk away from him, "I feel so betrayed-"

"You're so dramatic, tch, I'll buy you some time, go take a nap in the changing rooms." He said, looking in the other direction. My eyes light up and I smirk, "Awe~ You do care~ Thanks, Hikaru, I owe ya one!" I whisper as I sneak into the changing rooms.

"Oh, you owe me more than one..." he mumbled to himself as he brought his attention back to the chaos unfolding before him, although nothing could compare the duo he witnessed at the gas station.

M/N had told him that there was practice on Sundays, but when he dropped by, the boy was dead asleep. "Guess I'll wait 'til Friday..."

***

"... M/N... ake... up... wa... u... no... com... -n..."

Suddenly I was slapped in the face by something plush and warm, I smiled and nustle into my pillow and hum tiredly. Well that was until I was knocked onto the floor, causing me to hit my head.

"OKAY WHO IN THE EVERLIVING FUCK DECIDED TO-" I look around to see the shocked host club. Tamaki had jumped into Haruhi's arms, Honey hid behind Mori, Hikaru and Kaoru held each other, and Kyoya was expressionless as always. My jaw gapes as I quickly try to play it off as sleep talking. I closed my eyes and fake snore, but the only one who seemed to buy it was Tamaki.

"What a potty mouth, M/N," Hikaru sighed.

Kaoru nodded, "Do you kiss your father with that mouth?"

"I- First of all- it's 'do you kiss your mother with that mouth?'. Secondly- My father's dead. And lastly- the only kissing that would happen would be him kissing my ass." I rub my temples, "Ngh... my head hurts... Haruhi~ Carry me home~?" I whine and stumble over to her, she moves out of the way right in time and I fall on the floor.

"You're just like that cockatoo bastard!" I cry out, making Hikaru snicker.

"Cockatoo bastard?" Kaoru and Tamaki question. I slap a hand over my mouth, "Haha- uh- yeah! I have a cockatoo named Koji, he's kind of an asshole." I grimace as I picture my friend in my head.

Hikaru snorts and hunches over. "Hikaru, are you okay?" Kaoru questioned, obviously concerned for his twin. The male nodded, "Ye- ahahah- Yeah I'm fine."

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚