13

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

"Comfy?" Koji asked as I stepped into his living room. I nodded my head and looked down at the oversized hoodie that hung loosely on my lanky body, my soft, flannel pajama pants that dragged on the hardwood floor slightly.

He hummed and watched as I plopped down on his mattress next to him, "So I was thinking we start with a makeover." he tapped his chin and eyed me, "Whaddya think?"

"Why'd I change then?" I sigh and he chuckles, "Because the idea didn't hit me until now... So anyway how about we dye that hair of yours? And I have some clothes in your size... I'm totally down to do your makeup, too."

I hum, "Yeah okay, I'm down."

"WOAH! SERIOUSLY!?" He beams and I nod my head. Koji grabs me by the pits and carries me into the bathroom, "Take off your shirt, I've got a tank top you can borrow. Your hair's super dark and completely untouched by chemicals, so we can either be careful and do some streaks of color or we can go split-dye, we can also do the tips of your hair. Either way, we'll have to bleach it. If things go south I can cut your hair."

I pull the hoodie over my head and toss it to the side, revealing my slightly muscular chest as I nodded. Koji tosses a white low necked tank top at me. It landed on my face and I quickly pulled it over my head.

"Another thing- what color or colors do you have in mind? I have practically everything, and I can mix colors if need be."

I look at my reflection in the mirror, "Hm, maybe a split dye... Would grey or platinum blonde work?"

He tapped his chin, "Are you willing to risk half your head of hair?"

"I don't see why not," I shrug as I watch them pull some boxes from the medicine cabinet. He sighs, "Alrighty then, we're gonna do something super risky then. If your hair fries you can't be mad at me, okay?"

I nod my head as watch as he begins to mix the chemicals in a measuring cup and pull out a weird brush and a comb, "Brush through your hair real quick, then separate it into two parts- we'll start from there."

***

"Am I supposed to feel this dizzy?" I lean my palms on the counter as Koji stands behind me on a stool, he laughs, "Yeah, bleach fumes normally make you feel like you're dying. It's fine... We probably should've opened a window or something though."

I hum in response and close my eyes as Koji drags their brush through my hair. It kind of tingled.

He wrapped my head in something and I looked at my reflection, "I look like a lunch lady," I pointed to the plastic wrapped around my head, making him snicker. "Alrighty we have forty minutes until you should wash that out, I've set the timer. Whaddya wanna do?"

"You wanted to pick an outfit for me, right? Why don't we look through the options."

Koji nodded and walked over to their walk-in closet, "First thing's first- you comfortable in skirts?" "I'm not opposed to them if that's what you mean."

Within just five minutes, he had seven outfits sprawled out on his bed, "Take your pick." I grin and eye my options.

"I think I'll take number six," I pointed to it and Koji pumped his fist into the air, "That one's my favorite."

He looked at the clock, "Twenty-seven minutes... What should we do?"

"Do you still have that piercing gun?" "You know I do."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"YOU READY TO MAKE SOME BAD DECISIONS!?!?"

"FUCK YEAH! DO IT, KOJI!"

The two of us scream as he pierces my right nostril.

"I can't leave you two alone, can I?" Kai groans as she stands in the doorway, arms crossed. The two of us look at her like a deer in headlights and she snickers, "I don't know exactly what's going on, but I'm in and I brought some company~" she steps to the side revealing the whole host club.

'THE WHOLE HOST CLUB!?!??!?!'

I gape at the group in front of me and quickly pull Koji in front of me, "Oh hey Hikaru, Haruhi." Koji smiles with a wave.

"You two know these hoodlums!?" Tamaki shrieks in shock. Kyoya adjusted his glasses, "Those two are the closest to M/N, so it makes sense."

Honey skipped toward me and leaped into my arms, "I was wondering why you didn't wear your piercings at school, M/N-chan. They look good on you~"

"PIERCINGS!?" Suddenly Tamaki ripped me away from Koji and held my head in his hands, "When did my dear son get these- these-" he burst out into tears as he eyed my nose piercing, "You're even bleeding! Oh, dear! Mama! Our son is dying!"

"Calm your tits, blondie. We just pierced it, it's only bloody because I flinched when Kai came in- but it should be fine!" Koji assured me.

Tamaki grabbed his chest in shock, "How dare you imply I have breasts!?"

"It's an expression, senpai," Haruhi sighs and walks up to me, pulling me into a hug, "I heard what happened, I'll help kick his ass."

"WOO-HOO! HARU'S IN ON IT NOW!" Koji cheered and I chuckled, "Thanks Haruhi."

"In on what?" Tamaki questioned and Koji snickered, "Beating up his cheating no-good boyfr-" He sang as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, I quickly elbowed him in the stomach, shutting him up. "Shut it, you stupid Cockatoo." I deadpan and he grimaces.

"Who're you calling Cockatoo?!" "You, obviously" "Oh YEAH!?" "YEAH!!" "WANNA GO YOU DUMPSTER CAT!?" "FUCKING BET!"

With that, we fall to the floor and kick and punch each other as Tamaki watches the horror of what his "son" has become.

"You're such an idiot!" I hiss and Koji pins me to the floor, "oOoOooO yOu wANnA kiSs mE So bAd iT mAKes yOu lOoK StUpiD!" he retorts, making me gag jokingly, "As if you Cockatoo bastard!" I knee him in the stomach and we continue to roll around.

It took a couple of minutes but after things cooled down, Koji and I stood side-by-side laughing, "I love this guy!" Koji laughed and I wrapped an arm around his shoulders as I wheezed.

"What... was all that?" Tamaki questions Haruhi and Hikaru who simply shrug, "They've been like that for as long as I've known them. They're fighting one minute then like... this... the next" Haruhi gestured toward us as Hikaru nodded his head.

Suddenly Kaoru turned toward Hikaru, "So this is the secret you were keeping, Hikaru?" He nodded and Kaoru laughed, "I wouldn't have guessed M/N was a violent person."

"The first time I saw M/N and Koji together, they got into a fight at a gas station over the slushie machine. He tried to hit M/N with a broom, I got it on video." He pulled out his phone right as Koji's timer went off.

I look over to my mohawked companion and cock a brow, he simply nods, "Hop in the shower and then change back into your current clothes, make sure to condition with the normal one, and then use the special one. If things go right, I'll tone it and then we'll risk your hair one last time before we can go silver. Don't come out. They only get to see the finished product."

I nod and make my way to the bathroom.

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚