14

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

"Mhm... Yup I kinda figured your hair would fry... Not to worry though, I'm an amazing stylist-" "Tell that to the mohawk..." "I'd recommend you keep in mind I have scissors in my hand right now, Mr. Sato."

I hum and stare at my reflection as he works his "magic" on my hair, once it's short enough, he brings his clippers over the wrecked patches of hair, shaving them off.

"All done," he states after clipping off my split ends and adding the final touches. I run a hand through my hair.

A little less than half of my hair was shaved off, the rest of it was parted to the side and framed the left side of my face nicely. "If you want I can do a pattern on the shaved part, and since it's bleached from that... mess... we can dye it."

"Then let's do a silvery green, and while you do that I'll find a reference for the pattern," I say as I grab my phone from the counter. As soon as I turn it on I'm met with seven notifications from Hiroaki, I frown and I feel my eyes become watery again.

Koji looks over from mixing the dye, "Hm? What's wrong, do you not like the cut?" I shake my head and hand him my phone. He glares down at the screen and passes me his phone, "Here, use this one instead. There are no idiots on it," he sighs and I thank him.

I smile as I find a cool picture, "Find one?" Koji asks and I nod, showing it to him "I can do that no problem," he grinned and pointed to his chest, "Just leave it to me!"

***

I smile at my reflection as Koji finishes up my makeup. It's nothing crazy, just some winged liner and some mascara since I'm not comfortable with eyeshadow and anything other than chapstick in public yet.

He leaves me to change and I observe the outfit with a smile.

I pull on the black tight-fitting tee over my head, careful of my makeup, and then slip on the high-waisted black skinny jeans. I tuck in my shirt, put on the black belt, and then pull on my socks and put on the multiple rings and earrings Koji had left on the counter for me.

I knock on the bathroom door and wait for a response, Koji opens the door and comes in with two more things. The first is a custom black leather jacket with our band name printed over a skull wrapped in snakes on the back, and my name embroidered neatly over the left breast of the jacket.

My eyes widen as I stare at it in awe. Koji chuckles, "I was saving it for your birthday, but I thought now might be a good time..." he trails off and lets out another small laugh as I pull him into a hug.

I pull away slightly and he holds out a pair of heeled black leather platform boots, they were about four inches tall. My smile widens and I hide my head in his shoulder, "Thank you, Koji."

"Anything for my best friend," he chuckles, "Now put it on! We'll all be waiting in my room- And don't worry about shoes in the house, I wear 'em all the time."

I nod and wait for him to leave before pulling on the boots and jacket. The boots brought me to roughly 182cm, so now I'm taller than half of the group. I smirk and open the door to the bathroom.

"So uh my hair fell out, but I think I look pretty cool- and I'm taller than the twins now~" I smirk as I stride through the doorway, sticking my foot out to show off the boots Koji gave me.

Haruhi smiles, "You look awesome, M/N."

"Yeah! You look like a total badass," Kai chimed in, earning a nod from the twins. Tamaki practically fainted, "What happened to the gentlemanly M/N!?"

Kyoya raised a brow, "M/N's never been polite, and he's only ever dressed to fit the dress code, we've never seen him outside of school. I'm assuming this is his style."

"Ding-ding-ding!" Koji chimes as he wraps an arm around me, "But that's expected of the badass bassist and lead vocalist of The Skullfaced Serpents~"

I freeze as everyone's eyes land on me.

Within seconds, I had Koji on the floor stomping on their head as Koji laughed.

"Skull-" "Faced-" "Serpents?" Hikaru, Kaoru, and Tamaki questioned. I sighed, "Hikaru how could you not know what we're called!? You've met everyone!"

The ginger simply shrugged and I pinched the bridge of my nose as Tamaki's mind began to spiral, "My little boy is in a gang!? Oh no, what caused this? WHICH ONE OF YOU HEATHENS TAINTED MY LITTLE BOY!?"

"They're in a band, you imbecile." Kyoya sighed deeply as he adjusted his glasses. Tamaki's attitude made a full 180, "My little boy is in a band!? What genre? What does he play?" He began to spout out questions left and right and finally, I gave in.

"You know what? Everyone gather around. I'll explain everything."

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚