07

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

I finished my eyeliner and adjusted my outfit, grabbing the backpack that contained Aki's clean clothes and then I slung my bass over my shoulder. I grabbed my skateboard and put my shoes on at the door.

'Now I just gotta wait,' I thought to myself as I leaned on the railing of the apartment complex. I set down my skateboard and made my way to the stairs, 'If I mess this up, I'll destroy my bass, but if I make it- I'll look like a total badass!'

Before I could do anything, someone caught me by the strap of my backpack, keeping me in place. I turn to see Haruhi with a terrifying glint in her eye, "Don't even try it." I wordlessly stepped off the board, tucked it under my arm, bowed to her, and then slid down the railing before sprinting away from her.

When I was a safe distance, I paused to take a breath. I put my hands on my knees and panted like a dog in the summertime, "What're we running from?" A familiar voice asked behind me.

I turned to see Hikaru on black rollerblades with pink accents. I sigh, "I was gonna do a cool trick, but Haruhi stopped and gave me the death stare so I ran for my life."

"She is kinda scary, huh?" He mumbled, I nodded and set my board on the ground, "Anyway, let's see if you can keep up."

Then, I took off without warning.

***

I fling the studio door and grin, "I'm here!"

Within seconds, I was lifted into the air, making me squeal in excitement. Aki pressed his face to my chest and hummed, "I missed you~"

"I missed you too, you big baby. Now, we have an audience member today." I gesture toward Hikaru with a grin, "He kinda blackmailed me into letting him come over."

Aki frowned and glared at Hikaru, making him flinch. I chuckle, "It's all good, Hikaru. He wouldn't hurt a fly," I pat my boyfriend on the head as he set me down, "Are the others here?"

"Kai's in the bathroom and Koji is putting out the trash fire," Aki sighed sadly and I frowned, "He set a fire without me? KOJI WHAT THE HELL, MAN!" With that, I left the boys alone as I darted into the kitchen.

Hikaru's POV

I looked up at the tall man who stood before me.

Muscles? Check.
Piercings? Check.
Tattoos? Check.

"So you must be Suzuki, I've heard so much about you. My name's Hikaru, I'm part of your boyfriend's club."

Aki smiled down at me, "Nice to meet you, feel free to call me Hiroaki! Any friend of M/N's is a friend of mine... I mean- unless you don't wanna be- that's fine too! I promise I understand!" The giant man was as meek as a mouse and it almost made me pity him.

"Sure, I'll be your friend," I grin and hold out my hand, which he takes and shakes, "I'm not gonna lie though, I totally thought you were gonna beat me up a second ago-"

Aki frowns and scratches the back of his neck, "Yeah, I get that a lot... Sorry if I scared you..."

I shrug, "It's no problem... should we help put out that fire?" I point to the flashing shadow in the hallway. Hiroaki sighs, "Nah... Sadly, this is a normal occurrence here- uh- you kinda get used to it,"

"I had no idea M/N was like... this..." I wave my hands around to emphasize and Aki laughs, "Yeah, he used to be really shy and soft-spoken. He wouldn't even look up from his 3DS unless we were practicing. All... this..." he mimics my motion from before, ''Is thanks to Koji, they helped bring him outta his shell. Kai also helped encourage him, not to mention Haruhi- She definitely had a part to play. I mean, none of us would've met if it weren't for her."

"I get what you mean," I chuckle faintly as I watch the light in the hall die down as shrieks fill the studio apartment.

"YOU IDIOTS! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? STOP WITH THE FUCKING FIRES, IF YOU WANNA SEE FLAMES SO BAD, PASS ME THAT LIGHTER! I'LL LIGHT YOUR FACE ON FIRE NEXT!" a feminine voice bellowed, making me jump.

"Who-" I start, but Aki quickly cuts me off.

He puts a hand on my shoulder, "Shh, just watch."

Within seconds, both M/N and Koji are dragged into the room by the back of their collars. "They look like cats," I snicker quietly, making Aki snort. The woman carrying them, drops them both to the floor and then eyes me weirdly, "Who's the kid?" she crosses her arms.

M/N smiled, "This is my friend, Hikaru. He asked to come watch."

"Alright, just let me know next time," she holds a hand out to me, removing a lollipop from her mouth, "I'm Kai, nice to meet you, kid."

I take her hand and grin, "Nice to meet you too~"

"Okay everyone!" she claps her hands together, "Let's give the kid a show!"

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚