17

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

We pulled up to my house and I was about to step out of the van when I caught sight of him.

I'd nearly forgotten about Hiroaki, but there he was, standing outside of my door- seemingly yelling at it. A frown spreads across my face as I fling the car door open, leaving it as I stepped out of the vehicle. The Hosts and my bandmates remained in the car as I stepped onto the sidewalk.

"HEY DICKHEAD!" I shout, making everyone jump, Aki turns around and the second he sees me he rushes in my direction. The second he's close enough, he pulls me into a hug. I feel my shoulder growing cold from his tears, "M-M/N, I'm so sorry, I love you... I love you so much M/N, please..."

My lip begins to quiver and my heart softens, "No- N-No you don't, Hiroaki."

"M/N please, I love you so much I don't know what I'd do without you-"

"Well, you should figure it out then," Koji grunts as they climb out of the driver's seat, "Because we all know what you did while you were with him. Need I remind you?"

Hiroaki pulls away from me and looks down into my eyes, "M/N, please, I'm so sorry-"

"Is that all you can say?" I cut him off, "'M/N I'm so sorry' 'I love you' 'Please'" I mock.

The redhead frowns, "Come on, don't be childish-"

"Childish? Seriously? You know what's childish, Suzuki!? You. You chose to cheat on me. You chose to choose that guy over me. And you know what? Now that everything's caught up to you, and I've made MY choice, you don't want me to go. You're so selfish, immature, and gross. I can't believe I ever loved you." I spat and his dark eyes widened.

"You- You don't mean that." tears continued to stream down his face as his voice cracked.

I glare at him, "Yes. I do." 'No, I don't...'

Turning away to hide my glassy eyes, I cross my arms, "I may have loved you, but you broke my trust. How am I supposed to stay with you? You lied to me, Suzuki."

"Babe, look at me-"

"I'm not your 'Babe', Suzuki. Go away," My breath hitches when he grabs my shoulder and makes me face him.

He looked hurt, "M/N, I know what I did was wrong. I can't take back what I did and I know that. You're so handsome, smart, talented, and funny and I love you so much. Please just give me one more chance, I promise I'll never-"

Koji rips his hand from my shoulder and glares up at Hiroaki as he steps in front of me, "One chance was more than enough to prove that you're garbage. You don't deserve M/N. He deserves the world and if you had a brain you'd realize that. You already ruined your chance with him so fuck off."

"Koji," Hiroaki says in a warning tone.

Koji scoffs, "That's Arata, to you, asshole. I don't know you."

"Stop butting in, Koji. This isn't any of your business, it's between me and M/N."

"Bullshit! You made it my business when you hurt M/N."

"Fuck off." Hiroaki spat.

Koji scoffed, "You first."

Right when Hiroaki was going to punch Koji, I grabbed my friend's arms and pushed him into the van before climbing into the driver's seat. Koji had left the keys in the ignition, so I quickly locked all of the doors and slammed my foot down on the gas.

The van shot down the road as Tamaki, Hikaru, Kaoru, and Koji screeched. Everyone grabbed onto whatever was closest to them as I drifted onto the next street, "Okay where are we going?" I call out to the group.

"YOU DON'T KNOW!?" The Host Club's idiot trio called out in shock.

They quickly shut up when I almost ran over an old woman and turned another corner, "Nah. So?"

"I guess we can go to our estate," Hikaru suggested, looking toward Kaoru who only nodded.

I grin, "Great, Koji, Hikaru, switch seats."

Without a moment of hesitation, Koji unbuckled and climbed into the back, momentarily sitting on Kyoya's lap while they waited for Hikaru to climb into the passenger's seat. Once he does, everyone buckles up again and Hikaru begins to give directions.

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚