Naya Rivera

Naya was on set for 'Glee' you were super happy for her. She got to do all the things she's loved to do, sing, dance, act and make some pretty awesome friends. Being the best girlfriend you could be you wanted to surprise her on set. Everyone loved you and you loved everyone back. They were super accepting of your relationship and even thought about implementing a rendition of it on the show. You were flattered to say the least.

You pulled into the lot and hopped out of your car with the bouquet of flowers for your girl. Walking into the set you noticed the sign saying they were filming so you had to wait. After a couple minutes the light in the sign had gone out and you walked farther onto the set noticing Cory at the food table. "Hey Cory!" You chirped. "Oh hey Y/n!" He said with a mouth full of cookie. "Do you know where Nay is?" He pointed over to the physical set and said, "I think she was talking to Dianna, Kevin and Jenna." You nodded, "Thanks bud." He smiled as you walked onto the set being met with Naya's back and she was in fact talking with Dianna, Jenna and Kevin. 

You snuck up behind her startling her. "Im sorry." You laughed. "Oh its just you." She said turning around in your arms. "Hey y/n." They all said greeting you. "Hey guys." "Pretty flowers, thanks." Kevin joked taking them from you but you quickly snatched them back, "Nah-ah, for ma lady." You said handing them to her. "That was very unnecessary but thank you." She said standing on her tippy toes pecking your lips. "When are you guys done filming?" You asked. "Dianna and I have to film a fight scene than we're done for the day." Naya said leaning into your embrace. "A fight scene? What did Quinn do to Santana? Or vice versa." "Quinn tells Sue about Santanas boob job." Naya explained, you raised your eyebrows. "Boob job? Your boobs dont look any different?" You said looking down at them. They looked the same to you. "I didnt actually get a boob job ding dong, I did a couple years ago though, which you knew about." You nodded. You did know Naya got a boob job, you were there every time that girl had to press her boobs to the wall and move around. It was a weird sight. Despite your protests to have you to just play with them she said no. "AGHHH!" You heard suddenly. You looked to your left and saw that it was Lea who screamed. "What the hell was that about?" Jenna asked. You all shrugged. "She probably was just told Rachel isn't getting a solo this episode." Kevin said lowly. "Oh come on Ryan loves that girl." Dianna said. It was true, he favored her over everyone in the cast. "Chord I cant believe you just did that!" She yelled at the new boy. "Im so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." He pleaded not wanting to loose his job. Lea held up a clear cup of water that held her phone. "Oh that phone is gone." You mumbled. "Chord looks like he's about to shit himself." Naya whispered. You nodded agreeing as Brad separated the two. "Someone needs to put that girl in her place." You remarked. "If we did we could get fired." Jenna said. "Yeah she's right. We all have to be friends with her if we want our job." Kevin sighed. "I wish she could just not be a brat for five minutes." Dianna said with a shake of her head. "Dianna, Naya, your up!" Ryan yelled waving his arm for them to follow. You took the bouquet from Naya before she kissed your cheek, "Find some water for those and come watch." She said. Kevin nudged his head for you to follow him and Jenna. 

They found a vase filled with old flowers and took them out and put the roses in. "Good as new." He said before you followed him to the scene. You stayed behind the camera respectively as Brad yelled, "Action!" Naya rushed up to Dianna and pushed her, "It was you you told coach Sylvester about my summer surgery!" "You have a surgery when you get you appendix out, you got a boob job!" Naya nodded, "yup sure did!" It looked like she smacked Dianna but from your angle she didn't touch her. "You cant hit me!" Dianna yelled. "Oh sure I can, unless you got yourself knocked up again, slut!" Dianna was about to attack but the girls were told to look authentic but not hurt each other. A body popped up next to you, it was Amber. She waved to you and you waved back as the two fake wrestled. "stop the violence." Hemo said softly. Then Matthew rushed up, "Hey hey hey! What happened to being a family!" He yelled. "Oh please she has a family she's a mother!" Naya spat back. "Walk away! And tighten up your pony before you get to class!" Dianna yelled as Naya tightened her ponytail and walked away Hemo in tow "...And cut! Beautiful girls!" Brad said as Nay turned around and laughed with Dianna. That was really good actually. 

"Ready to go home?" You asked Naya as she grabbed her bag from her trailer. "Oh im so ready. I need a bath." She huffed. You put your hands on her tense shoulders and massaged them. "I can take care of that beautiful." You said with a smile. "Your the best." She sighed. "I try baby." You said back kissing her cheek. "Come on lets go, you gotta get back here in the morning." You said reaching down grabbing her bag and her hand. "I love you." She said leaning into you. "I love you more Nay." you shot back kissing the back of her hand.

Id hate to make Lea the bad guy but I mean I did it purely because of the drama. Also these aren't going to be as long either, LMK what you think!