Demi Lovato (2)

You had a long day at work, reading over papers and having to check every little thing off. If there was a spelling mistake you had to find them all and send it back and if you missed one you had to go back and restart. It was painful and tiring. You were ready to get home to your girlfriend and cuddle. Maybe have a nice bath. You missed your Demi so much it was a relief finally pulling into your driveway. 

You found your way into the garage without hitting any other cars on the way. It seemed as through the film crew for her doc were not gone yet. Sadness took over you walking into your house. They had a recording sign up so everyone knew to be quiet but right now it wasn't flashing so you yelled, "Honey im home!" You also heard music coming from one of your other rooms.

Setting your bag on the kitchen counter you suddenly found two fur balls at your feet. You looked down and saw the two dogs, "Hello my little loves." You said grabbing a water from the fridge and sitting down on the floor. The two dogs jumped all over you making you burst out into giggles. "No licking! This is new batman!" You said slipping your jacket off tossing it up on the counter. Ella was quick to attack you with many doggie kisses to your face. Batman too. 

Demi could hear your giggles with the dogs. Her heart raced knowing you were home, it also raced of worry. She didn't know how you were going to react to what she had just done. "Dem you look totally sick." Matthew said to her with a smile. "I love it. Do you think she will?" Demi asked tossing her hair around. "She will, I know she will." Demi let out a little squeal. "Im nervous." Matthew smiled looking at how in love with you she was. "Trust me girl, y/n loves you too much to leave you for a haircut, but she won't have to worry about it because she's going to love it." Demi looked over to Michael who stood behind the cameraman. "Can we record her reaction?" The man nodded, "We haven't stopped recording." Demi smiled excitedly turning back to Matthew, "Can you go get her?" He nodded skipping out of the room.

"Oh y/n!" Matthew sang skipping out to you seeing you with the dogs. "Oh hi!" You said gently scooting the dogs over for him to help you up. "Is Demi busy? I didn't want to intrude." You asked eager to see her. "She would like to see you ma lady." He said picking up Ella. You picked up batman and followed him.

"Demi she's coming!" Matthew yelled. The camera was set up so it could see the door and demi. Matthew walked in first as Demi sat patiently with the widest smile on her face. You entered the room with a gasp. You quickly and gently sat batman down on the ground. "Demetria Devonne Lovato. I-" You walked up to her cupping her cheeks. "can I touch it?" She nodded allowing you to run your fingers through her short hair. "Do you like it?" She asked hesitantly as you sat straddling her lap. "Do I like it?" You asked rhetorically. "Baby I love it." She put her hands on your hips holding you steady. "Really?" Demi asked you. "Of course! You look adorable and sexy, I dont know how you do it." A coat of blush covered Demis face pecking your forehead. You widened your eyes excitedly. "Can I braid it?!" You asked with a squeal. Her hair was just long enough to be braided and she knew how much you loved playing with her hair. "Yes your can braid it, only for a kiss." She grinned making you giggle. You leaned down a little locking lips with your sweetheart. 

"That was adorable, im using that as an extra clip." Michael said making you jump. "Oh my god I didnt even see you over there." You said covering your chest with your hand. You rested your head on Demis shoulder as she held you close. "Alright lets give them a minute." Michael said nudging for everyone in the room to leave.

"So when are you gonna tell the world about your kick ass cut?" You asked your girlfriend. "Well I was gonna post about it in a few minutes, do you want the honors?" She asked. "what do you mean?" You asked confused. "Lets fuck with them, cmon." Demi said with a sneaky smile. "Okay okay dont turn around." You pulled your phone out from your back pocket. You opened instagram as Demis hands traveled down entering your back pockets instead. You wrapped your open arm around Demis shoulder scratching the back of her neck with your short nails. She cradled her head in your neck placing gently kisses in the meantime. You took a picture in the mirror infront of you. You could only tell it was Demi if you had seen her with her hair cut. You captioned the picture, 'Baby 😍' and posted it on your story. "Done." Demi whipped out her phone and saw the picture on your story. "Now we wait." she said pulling you in for a kiss.

It had been about an hour and everyone was really mad at you for 'cheating' on their Demi. But little did they know that that was Demi. She was putting finishing touches on her posts as you two laid in bed cuddled up together. Currently on Twitter 'Y/n Y/l/n', 'Demi Lovato', and 'cheater' were all trending. You two could only help but laugh. "You wanna press it?" Demi asked you. You nodded against her chest posting the pictures she took of her new hair. Not only did she post those but she posted the one you had on your story. She titled it, 'I think she loves it 😍😍😍' You went to the post on your account and commented. 

@ yn.yln - Omg ur so hot. 

          @ddlovato - no u sexy

@ yn.yln - I love u so much. 

           @ddlovato - I love you 😩

@ yn.yln - demi notice me.

           @ddlovato - who r u?  (babe ur crushing my boobs)

           @yn.yln - *gasp* (I moved srry honey)

@ yn.yln - where is the album! we need the damn album!

          @ddlovato - you've listened to the album!

@ yn.yln - date me lol.

          @ddlovato - okay lol.

@ demisxmoon - I KNEW SHE WOULDN'T CHEAT ON DEMI BUT NO ONE WOULD LISTEN

@ chokemedemi - hey girl I formally apologize for nothing, I KNEW IT. MY MOMS R SO HOT! 

Soon enough 'WHAT' and 'BRUH' were trending under the Demi Lovato topic. "I love messing with millions of people." You said shutting off your phone holding closer to Demi. "Me too darling." She kissed your forehead before tossing her phone to the side curling under the blankets getting as close to you as she possibly could. "Demi?" You asked. "Hm?" She hummed. "could you sing to me?" She ran her hand through your longer hair pressing your ear to her chest. "Any preference?" "the one you wrote for me." You whispered. Demi smiled and pecked your cheek before she started to sing.

Approach with caution I can get overwhelming
But in the best way
So, babe, if you think you can handle me
Please handle me carefully

Intoxicating
My insecurities don't take vacations
So, babe, if you think you can handle me
Please handle me carefully

'Cause I'm strong in the way that I know how to show you my fragile
She'll be gone in a minute if you don't think you're lucky to have her

So
If you think you can handle me
Please handle me carefully
I could be your favorite dream
Baby, nobody could love you like I do

Yeah, I'm impressive
I know my superpowers
Now you're invested
I know you wanna come and lay with me
Fall asleep right next to me

I'm only human
I spent the last years running
But since I met you, I ain't running from nothing
Baby, you could be
Just exactly what I need

'Cause I'm strong in the way that I know how to show you my fragile
I'll be gone in a minute if you don't know how lucky your hands are

So if you think you can handle me
Please handle me carefully
This could be my favorite dream
Tell me nobody could love me like you do

Forever doesn't seem long enough anymore
No, forever doesn't seem long enough anymore

So if you think you can handle me
Please handle me carefully
I could be your favorite dream
Nobody could love you like I do

You smiled as the tired caught up to you, "Nobody can love you like I do." You mumbled falling into a deep sleep. "Goodnight princess. Sleep tight I love you." She whispered back to you placing a lingering kiss to your forehead. She heard the light snores escape from your lips as she sighed taking one last run through her hair. "Nobody could love you like I do." She said. Demi is grateful for you and how accepting you are of her and how she takes care of herself. She's never loved anyone like you and thats the best part about it.

~

Idk how much I like this but its something, I have a global project to do ima cry lol.