*GIF Imagine: Dianna Agron (3)

In which you hire Jason Agron as your photographer for your tour and he invited his sister to one of your concerts since she's a big fan

"Y/n! Come here!" your manager, Scott, yelled for you. 

"Yeah coming!" you shouted back. You fixed your shirt bringing the guitar wrapped around you to your back. Fixing your in-ears you looked towards the ground finding your way over to your manager.

"What's up dude?" You asked still fiddling with your ear pieces. 

"This is the photographer you hired?" You looked up and met with his friendly face. 

"Oh yeah Jason. Nice to meet you." You held your hand out for him to shake as a woman walked up behind him. 

He shook your hand and said, "Pleasures all mine." 

You looked towards the woman. Your breath caught your throat. Was she ever gorgeous. You knew you'd seen her before but you couldn't pinpoint where. 

"Who's this?" You asked with a smile.

"Oh this is my sister, Dianna." Jason said introducing you two. You ran your fingers through your wavy hair before shaking her hand. 

"Nice to meet you." She said with a smile that warmed your heart. 

"Yeah me too- i- i mean it's nice to meet you too." You stuttered. What was she doing to you?

"So where do you want me?" Jason asked you. 

"Right! uhm you can stand in-front of the fences. The younger girls get a little vicious though so watch out. If it gets to be a problem ask one of the guards to stand beside you." you told him. 

"Awesome will do, i'll see you out there then." He said with a nod before walking away with his camera. 

However his sister stayed behind. "I really dig your new album. Kind of a big fan." She said with her hands behind her back. She proceeded to lick her lips continuing her smile. To say you melted would be an understatement. This woman had you under a hold and you knew her for merely three minutes. Her brown eyes flickered green under the light for not even a second and thats when you realized where you had seen her. 

"Thanks. I saw Hollow In The Land. You were incredible." 

The woman blushed bouncing on the tips of her toes. "Thanks. I really appreciate it." 

You smiled unable to stop as you said, "So where are you sitting? Maybe you could stand with your brother, front row." You offered playing nervously with your fingers.

She smiled and nodded, "That'd be nice. Maybe after we could grab a drink or some dinner?" She asked hopefully. 

Your heart started to race as your smile grew wider. "Id love to, It'd be an honor." 

She lightly chuckled and said, "Cool. I- Uh good luck out there. Break a leg." 

You nodded and said, "I will do just so, for you." You walked backwards towards the stairs of the stage biting your lip lightly until you had to turn around to walk up the stairs but you turned back for a second sending her one last smile and a wink before you went onstage. Little did you know, you were in for one hell of a ride.