Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) (2)

"Hermione Jean!" You yelled for your girlfriend from your shared dorm.

There were clothes everywhere except on the top half of your body. You had to chuck out all the clothes from your trunk and hers. For Godricks sake you could not find your Quidditch jersey anywhere.

"Yes my darling?" Hermione called back as she opened the door.

With your bright pink bra on and your back turned to Hermione double checking each piece of clothing, you asked, "Have you seen my Quidditch jersey?- Blimey!" You yelled frustrated, flailing your hands around. "I cant seem to find it!"

"Oh you mean this?" Hermione asked making you turn around faster than you ever thought you could move. She hadn't any trousers on, just your shirt and her bushy brown hair up in a top knot. "You want it? You take it off of me."

"I don't want it i need it Hermione. I have a match in like an hour. Hand it over now." You said seriously. With your weight leant over on your left foot, you gave her your most serious look. "I haven't got time for your hormones. Give me my shirt."

"Fine you want it. Here. Take it." She swiftly took off your jersey and threw it at you. Leaving her in only her undergarments.

"Oh my bloody hell." You gasped just after putting in your jersey. You had seen Hermione like this before but you are shocked with her beauty every single time.

She smirked and asked, "What? Can't handle it?" Of course you could handle it. Maybe a few minutes wouldn't hu-

"Hey could I borrow- Oh godrick!" Ginny shielded her eyes as she turned away from Hermione in her mostly naked state.

"Hermione! I told you!" You whipped the blanket off of your bed and wrapped it around your girlfriend. "I'm so sorry Ginny!"

"Were you two snobbing? I just needed an extra robe!" The young Weasley shouted still terrified at what she saw.

"She was trying to get me to snog, isn't that right Hermione? Cmon, you're all silent now. Say something." You instructed her as you picked up all of your clothes shoving them back into their respective chests.

"I'm sorry Ginny. I was being inappropriate." Hermione said softly. She was completely embarrassed as anyone would be.

"Yes you were but it's okay. A-and i don't need the robe. You seem to need it more than me." Ginny said finally looking at a covered up Hermione.

You threw a robe at Ginny and politely asked her to get going as you needed to have a talking to with your girlfriend. You whipped out your wand, casting a spell to lock the door. "Take off the blanket. Now." You told her. She sheepishly dropped the blanket to her feet. Awkwardly scratching up her right arm. You walked to her making her take steps back until she fell back on the bed.

"You think you can come in here and get me flustered just before a big match? That's not how it works my darling." You traced your finger from the bottom of her cleavage slowly up to her chin.

She melted under your touch. Whimpering wanting more. "More." She said softly.

"You're cute. I haven't time for that like i've said. I've time for this though." Slowly leaning down you attached your lips to her neck. Hermione breathed heavily which you did not like. You covered her mouth with your hand, "Shut up." You told her releasing your bites for just a second. You left many purple and red marks on her neck as well as her chest.

It was just about time for you to go so you released her from your hold and grabbed your robe. "You wish to do that again with unlocked doors people are going to see that you are mine. Next time, it'll be worse. See you out there, Granger Danger." You smirked sending her a wink as you left out your dorm.

"By godrick." Was all Hermione could say. She was utterly whipped and completely in love. As she laid on the bed the door opened yet again. Quickly she covered her body with whatever she could find.

You popped your head back in the room, "I love you."

Hermione smiled at you still quite out of breath, "I love you more."

~~~

Just before the match started a fully dressed Hermione came to visit you and give you a good luck kiss. "Hello gorgeous." She said sneaking up behind you as you fiddled with your broom. 

"Hi beautiful girl." You said back turning around to look at her. You first noticed that she was wearing a scarf to which you took it off. "No. You don't deserve this after earlier."

"Y/n please." Hermione begged for you to give it back. She was embarrassed by the many marks on her neck. She reached for her scarf back but you moved your arm out of the way to make sure she wouldn't grasp it.

"I said no. Go show off my art. I made an X over your sweet spot." You smiled putting her scarf around your neck. 

"Yes I know. I saw." She grimaced at you with a strong glare. 

"Oh so pouty. You know damn well you'd do the same thing to me." 

She huffed and turned around heading to walk to her place between Ron and Harry but you stopped her grabbing her arm. "Stop it Hermione Jean. Gimme my kiss." She rolled her eyes and gave you a quick peck. "Thats my good girl." You whispered leaning back in for just one more.

Her bright red cheeks smiled as she wished you a good luck and walked to her seat with crossed arms and a purple neck. When she finally met up with the boys Ron almost choked on the air. "What the bloody hell happened to you?"

"Shut up Ronald!" She yelled at the boy.

Harry could only chuckle, "You tried to snog Y/n didn't you? It didn't go the way the either of you wanted it and she went all vampire on you."

"Yes." Hermione said in an angry tone trying to do whatever she could to hide the many love bites you'd left.

"Yeah Ginny told me what she walked in on." Harry added.

Hermione shot daggers at Rons sister who was beside the potter boy as to say, "Why?!" 

Ginny looked away from Hermione as she said, "I had to tell someone! Okay! It was a once and a lifetime thing! I mean-" 

"Okay Ginny we get it!" Hermione shot back. With a deep breath Hermione focused on the game that was just about started hoping that maybe later she really could get snogged...