Naya Rivera (2)

Italics are filming the show and I didn't proof read...

"You ready for this?" Your brother chord asked. You sighed and nodded your head. You were newbies to the show 'Glee' Its their second season and you were casted as Sam and Trinity Evans. Your twins in real life so this wasn't much different. You walked on set and were met with Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuck. "Alright you two, first scene is next." Brad said looking at his clip board. You were in your 'school attire' where as Sam was wearing his letterman jacket. He was supposed to be playing the new popular boy as for you, you were his quiet closed off twin sister. The artsy musician one would say, which was good because you were actually an artist on the side. More of a portrait girl. You were also to play Santana Lopez's new love interest. You hadn't met Naya yet but you were excited because your scene was coming up.

"Action!"

"Listen I gotta catch football practice, try to make some friends." Sam said rushing off. You sighed and looked back down at your drawing not watching where you were going, that was until you bumped into someone knocking your things on the ground. "Watch whe-" Your eyes connected with Santanas and she paused. "I- Um I mean watch where your walking new kid." She walked away faster than Sam, leaving you behind shocked. "Here ill help." another voice said. You looked up to see the quarterback. Finn Hudson. "Thanks." You said softly as he handed you your books. "Your Evans' sister right?" You nodded answering his question. "You should join glee club, it'll be super cool." You let out a light laugh. "I would but I would rather have my brother with me." You began to walk away before he caught back up with you. "Well we can get him to come with, does he sing, or well do either of you sing?" "Yeah, we both do. He plays guitar and I play piano." You stopped at your locker as the boy stood to the left of you. You pushed your Y/H/C hair back and put some books away. "Well we could use more people." You hadn't really listened as you saw Santana across the hall staring at her talking to another boy. Finn caught your stare and assumed you were staring at Mike Chang but you were for sure staring at Santana. "If your interested. He's in glee club." You shook your head. "Oh no no, im not into- mhm yeah. I gotta go. I-Ill see you round though."

"CUT" 

Ryan yelled. "Great first scene Y/N!" You smiled and thanked him walking off stage. You couldn't help but think of Naya. When you looked into her eyes your breath hitches, you couldn't let it show as you were filming. You felt the whole world shut out around you and there was nothing and no one bur her. Either she was a really good actor or she felt that too. You felt a tap on your shoulder and quickly turned around. "Hi. Im Naya. Naya Rivera." She smiled. A smile that could stop your heart. "Hi. Y/N Overstreet." You smiled and you saw her eyes glisten. "Do you wanna grab lunch later?" She asked. You nodded eagerly. She smiled and said she would see you later. "She's totally into you." Someone said from behind you. He held his hand out. "Kevin. Kevin McHale." You shook his hand and introduced yourself. Little did you know that that day would be so crucial to the rest of your life.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

Sitting in the back of the class you ran your pencil across your paper. Not taking notes, or working. You were drawing your crush. Santana Lopez. She sat talking to Brittany when she flashed a smile to you that you just had to draw and thats what you did. As the bell rang you picked up your paper placing finishing touches and folded the paper. You wrote, 'From ~ T. E.' on it. Discretely you walked up to Santanas locker and pushed it through the slit speeding away. "I saw that." Quinn Fabray said catching up to you. "Close your eyes than cause you weren't supposed to." You said with a light laugh. "Your totally into her aren't you?" Quinn said nudging her head to Santana who was across the hall with Tina. "Shush." You said looking back at her once more catching her eye, she smiled and waved and you did the same thing back.