Melissa Benoist (1)

This is really short but I have yet to do a Melissa chapter which I regret not doing one earlier.

It was movie night in the Benoist home, your wife Melissa picked out the perfect movie and was cuddled up under the blankets waiting for you to grab the snacks.

You hopped on the couch wanting to grab a blanket until you realized they were all over Melissa. You handed her the chocolates she asked for as well as a water.

"Ready?" She asked you.

"Yeah." You said as the AC kicked on.

She smiled under all the cozy blankets pressing play on the remote peeking it through the hole where her face was exposed. When it played she tucked it and her arm back under with the warmth.

As the movie played you could barely focus. You were absolutely shivering. With Melissa hogging all the blankets you had no other choice than to be cold. You could've asked to have one but she looked so cute and comfortable you couldn't possibly interrupt her. 

You adjusted your position constantly to keep your blood flowing, that kept you warm. You laid on your sides, your stomach, your back and even upside down till the blood raced to your head than you HAD to sit up. You were trying to keep warm so much you hadn't noticed that Melissa actually paused the movie to watch you move around. You gave up and just clung onto her blankets. At least the outsides would keep you warm right?

"Hey cutie." Your wife said grabbing your attention.

"Yes?" You asked with a smile making her giggle.

"Cold?" She asked.

You nodded yes so she untangled herself from all of her blankets and pat her lap.

"Come here princess." She said with an inviting smile.

You climbed into her lap holding onto her as she wrapped you both back up in blankets. She smiled looking down at you. You were content and she knew that. She liked seeing you like this. Comfortable and soft. She ran her fingers through your hair.

"Is this better honey?" She asked you.

"Much better. Thank you Wifey." You said lifting your head up to look at her.

"Anything for you." She said leaning in to softly kiss your lips.

"Your perfect you know that?" She asked you making you blush. You hid your face in her neck making her smile. "Don't hide that pretty face from me, cmon lemme see your blush."

"No" you said against her neck.

Her fingertips brushed against your sides making you squirm in her lap. "I'll tickle you." She threatened.

"You wouldn't." You said debating whether or not to look at her.

"I will, in three, two-"

You looked up quickly putting your forehead against hers. "There she is." She whispered against your lips.

You bit your bottom lip with a smile before she unexpectedly kissed you. It was soft and sweet like strawberries, her go to chapstick. You both smiled into the kiss. She put one of her hands behind your head and the other on your lower back laying you down on the couch. Your lips fought with each other hungrily. You two continued to make out until her phone rang, just when it was getting heated. When Melissa pulled back from your kiss she bit your bottom lip before reaching for her cellphone.

"It's Chyler, I don't have to answer it if you don't want me to." She told you.

"Answer it baby it's okay." You told her running your fingers under her shirt and along her toned stomach.

She answered the phone still hovering over you. You took the time to admire her many beautiful features. She's the most gorgeous person ever in your eyes. You were so lucky to be with someone as loving and caring as her. You wouldn't trade Melissa for anyone.

You frowned when Melissa groaned ending the call. "What is it babe?" You asked curiously.

"They need me back on set. Apparently something went wrong with the audio on one of the scenes and I need to go back and reshoot it."

You pouted which made your wife sad, "I won't be long princess. You go to bed okay? I'll join you when I get back. I have tomorrow off so we can cuddle and kiss all morning afternoon and night."

"Promise?" You asked.

"I promise." Melissa assured you kissing you once more before she had to leave...