Dove Cameron (Mal) (1) (pt.2)

The highly anticipated second and last part thats taken so long to publish lol, sorry

Months had gone by since you had gotten the isle all by yourself. It truly was just you, even the rodents had disappeared. There was no food for you to eat, no way of getting anything that wasn't fish and you had grown so old of seafood. So Celia would drop by quite often to give you food and continuously beg for you to come to Auradon and your answer...

Still. No.

But... yes theres a but... one day you got a few visitors...

You jumped from building to building, swinging from loose rope to rickety crates when you heard, "Hello!? Is anyone still here?" You stopped mid air as the voice grew closer. Flying up you hid behind the side of a building seeing the shadow appear.

Two figures came out in the open, still couldn't see you. "Dude i'm telling you the Isle is abandoned." The scruffy white haired boy said. The  brown eyed boy shushed him "Than why does Celia come back here? She's here. I know she is. Mal wants her at the wedding and we're gonna get her there whether we talk to her peacefully or we tell her the bad news." 

Rolling your eyes you yelled, "Get off my island!" As you were still hidden they worriedly looked around. "And I mean it Jay! You too Carlos! Go away!"

"We just want to talk!" Jay said pacing around looking around everything he could. Carlos followed his steps saying, "Y/n please!"

You slowly brought your swords out of there holsters as you quietly dropped down behind them. The point of the swords lightly pressed to their backs. "Im not gonna say it again. Go. Away." You said ruthlessly.

The boys raised their arms in fear, "Y/n." Jay said breathlessly, "Mal wants you at the wedding, its the only thing she wants please."

"I don't care what Mal wants anymore Jay. Mal got the man of her dreams, and in return she gave me the isle. Its all mine, and I dictate who comes and who goes. And I think you gentlemen were never invited here so you need to leave."

Carlos gulped before he asked, "What happened to you Y/N?" You pressed harder the sword into Carlos back as you pulled out a tarot card and slipped it into Jays pocket sending him back to Auradon. More specifically to Evie, Mal and Ben...

They all jumped as Jay magically appeared with a flush of cards flying around him. "What the-!" Ben jumped out his chair. "Jay are you okay?" Evie asked rushing over to him. Mal followed behind, "Wheres Carlos?" she asked.

Meanwhile still with you...

"What happened to me Carlos? You're really asking me that? I should be asking you that question. What happened to the Carlos that would have already taken my sword from me, what happened to the Carlos that could look me in the eyes, the Carlos that showed no fear to me but showed a challenge? Oh! Wait. I know what happened! Auradon happened! You may have become soft but not me. Ill give you one last chance to run out of here or I can send you home myself." You pressed the sword a bit harder.

He took a step forward to relieve the pain. "Im sorry! I- Im sorry. I'll go, I swear just let me talk." You let the boy turn around but immediately put the sword backup to his neck, "Don't make me regret this."

He shook his head trying to formulate thoughts in his brain, "Y/n when they get married-" You pushed the sword farther with a tilt of your head, "-BEN!- Ben wants to turn the isle into a museum!"

You dropped the sword just between the boys feet and used your force to send him back to the nearest wall with tarot cards flying into the cement to surround the boy, "What!" You yelled growing angrier by the second. Carlos nodded anxiously, "He wants to preserve the isle and make money off of it as an attraction and he wants you off the isle. He was going to come here today but Jay and I thought we could handle it."