Flowers

Valik's POV
Me and Liana slowly walked up to dad. He was sitting on his bed. He was reading a paper that the doctor had given him. I didn't know what was wrong. All I know is that mom wasn't feeling well. "Dad," I said quietly. He looked up from the paper and set it down next to him.

"Come here you two," he sadly smiled. I sat next to him and Liana climbed up on his lap.

"Is mom ok?"

"It's not anything too bad. Just a fever. Zoras, like your mother, just tend to have a harder time dealing with fevers. She'll get better. It'll just take a bit more time than we thought."

"But she's been like this for three whowe days!" Liana whined.

"I know, but she'll get better. The doctor said that as long as she gets enough rest and takes her medicine she'll be fine." I pouted. Rest and medicine isn't going to be enough to help mom! Me and Liana need to think of something.

"Hey dad," I asked, "can me and Liana go to East Resevoir Lake?"

"Sure. Please be careful." I hugged him and jumped off the bed.

"Come on, Liana!"

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Liana sat on the bed at the resevoir while I paced around the dock. How could we help mom? I remember that yesterday she looked really sad... that's it!

"Liana, I got an idea!" I announced.

"What?" She tilted her head.

"You remember how sad mom looked yesterday?"

"Mmhmm."

"She needs something to cheer her up!"

"Yeah!"

"But what could we do to cheer her up? Oh, mom loves flowers!"

"Wet's go find some fwowers for mommy!" We ran down the stairs and picked some fleet-lotus seeds near a waterfall. We then walked back up the stairs to try to find another area to find flowers. As I looked around, I realized that there are so many more flowers outside of the Reservoir.

"Follow me!" I ran over to one of the giant cliffs and started climbing around it.

"Vawik, daddy doesn't want us going that way."

"We'll be fine! You wanna help mom get better or not?" She pouted and ran over. We carefully made it to the right side of the reservoir and there were a lot more flowers! We picked blue nightshade, Hyrule herbs, and wildflowers.

"Hey, wook at this!" I ran over to her and there were two beautiful flowers! The petals were light blue and white. I think dad called them the Silent Princess or something.

"I think that's a Silent Princess!"

"Siwent Princess, Siwent Princess!" I picked the two flowers up and bundled it with the rest I was holding.

"This should be enough."

"I wanna howd some!" I grabbed a small handful and gave it to her.

"Don't lose it!"

"Kay!" We started to walk off, but then we heard a twig break. "What was that?" What would dad do in this situation? He would stand his ground and be brave. So I should too.

"Whatever you are, I'm not afraid of you!"

"Me neither!" The bushes in front of us started rustling and a mountain goat's head came out.

"Oh, it's just a goat." The goat baa'd and started walking to Liana. It tried to nibble on the flowers.

"Hey, back off! You can't have these it's for my mommy." It baa'd and tried again. She stepped closer to me and held the flowers close to her. "Well too bad! She needs them to get better." Liana walked off back to the reservoir. I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that she was arguing with a mountain goat. I waved goodbye to the goat and followed close behind Liana.