The Coliseum

Mipha's POV
Link and I rode on Epona through Windvane Meadow. We were meeting Zelda and Aven at the Coliseum Ruins.

"Link," I said a bit worried, "remind me why we're going to the Coliseum?"

"I assume that Zelda and Aven want to do something with it," he shrugged.

"I can't imagine what it'd be for. That place is covered with monsters. Everyone stays clear from it anyway."

"If she wants us to get rid of those monsters, then we've got our work cut out for us. Most of the monsters there are the strongest of their kind."

We eventually made it to Aquame Bridge and Zelda and Aven were waiting for us there. We dropped down from Epona to greet them.

"Thank you for coming," Aven smiled.

"Of course," I nodded.

Link stepped forward and gazed at the Coliseum. Malice still encompassed the front and the right wall of it. "Wow, all the malice is still here? It's still even covering the side of the Coliseum as well. You'd think it would've clear up after all these years."

"It hasn't changed one bit since Calamity Ganon was defeated," Zelda added. "I'm sure that it has to do with all the monsters that have accumulated here."

"So you want to get rid of the monsters to clear up the malice?"

"Yes, but also for the safety of travelers and those who live nearby. There's been more reports of monster attacks around here. Even the nearby stable is having trouble. More and more have been insisting that the monsters here are dealt with. Even protests have begun."

"Easier said than done. There's even a gold lynel in there! Not to mention other gold and white monsters. This isn't all going to be done in one day."

"Exactly," Aven agreed. "What we can do today is scout out the area and make a plan. I suggest we start now before we lose more time."

Link and I started scouting the left area and Zelda and Aven started scouting the right area. We climbed up the rubble and mountain side so that we could look inside the Coliseum better. In the Coliseum there were white and gold moblins, bokoblins, and lizalfos. At the bottom there was a gold lynel. We'd most likely need a whole army to take all these monsters out.

"There's so many," I commented.

"Yeah, and it's making me worried," Link shook his head. "The four of us can't handle all of them. Sure we have my sword and Zelda's power, but it won't be enough."

"What if we asked the other champions for help? Maybe we could get some of the Hylian army or the Zora Guard to assist us as well."

"If we have the army or guard help, we'd have to train them immediately. These monsters are different from the ones they normally see. They're smarter and actually know how to fight."

"Let's go find Zelda and Aven. We should tell them our thoughts."

We carefully scaled down the mountainside and met Zelda and Aven near the pool of malice. We told them our concerns and they agreed with all of them.

"Would it be possible to have both the Hylian Army and Zora Guard to assist us?" Aven asked.

"The more help there is the better," Link answered.

"Great," Zelda nodded. "Gather and prepare as much help as you can. I'm hoping to take care of this in about two weeks."

"We'll start right away," I declared.

"Thank you," Aven sighed relieved. "We'll also contact the other champions for help as well."

We waved goodbye to the two and started riding our way back to the domain on Epona. I could see that Link was gripping the reins extremely tight. I haven't seen him this nervous since he had to fight Ganon.