Friend or Foe part 2/2

Mipha's POV
Before we left, Link changed into his snowquill clothes. When he walked out I couldn't help but smile. He looked so cute with those clothes on. He looked at me. "Don't think I'm letting you go out there with nothing warm to wear," he smiled.

"Well they don't exactly have warm clothes for zoras," I slightly laughed. He grabbed his bag and pulled out a piece of clothing.

"Food won't be enough because who knows how long we'll be out there. What you need is something to wear, which is why I brought this warm doublet with me. I know that the snowquill tunic probably won't be comfortable for you so I figured that this doublet would be comfortable enough." He handed me the doublet and I put it on. It was warm and fit pretty well. "Oh, and just in case that wasn't enough, I brought a flame sword that you could carry with you. That'll keep you warm no matter what."

"Thank you."

"You two love birds ready?" Revali walked up to us. "The sooner we leave the sooner we get this done."

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

The snow blew around us as we climbed up Rospro's Pass. "Alright," I said looking at the paper Zelda gave me, "the list says that we need ten cool safflina, 15 ice chuchu jelly, three ice keese wings, and five ice lizalfos tails. I'm sure that we can find those easily with the three of us."

"Did we really need three people?" Revali scoffed. "I mean Mipha, you and I could easily find those materials. No extra person needed."

"We are simply following the orders of Zelda," Link said a bit irritated. "Zelda said that you, Mipha, and I were to find these materials." Oh goodness. I can already tell that things are going to get tense during all of this.

"Ok you two," I said trying to change the subject, "let's get on with it."

We continued onward collecting the materials. Throughout it all, Revali and Link kept on giving each other sly, snarky remarks. It's only going to be a matter of time until it's full out fight.

As a bit more time went on, we spotted a monster camp. There were ice lizalfos, white moblins and bokoblins, and ice chuchus. This was the perfect opportunity to get some of those monster parts we needed. "Alright you two," I started quietly, "so first we need to-" Before I could even explain a plan, both Revali and Link just started attacking. What were they thinking? I guess those two have two things in common: recklessness and stubbornness.

I got out of my hiding place to help. I started attacking one of the bokoblins while link attacked one of the lizalfos. Revali was able to finish attacking the chuchus. He quickly gathered the jelly and flew back up. Link quickly took out all the other lizalfos and collected the tails. All that was left was the bokoblins and moblins. Link and I readied our weapons to fight, but then I realized that there was a bomb barrel near them. I looked up and saw Revali aiming a bomb arrow at the barrel. Link stepped forward to get the monsters and Revali shot the arrow. "LINK," I yelled, "WAIT-" the barrel exploded and blew both Link and I off the cliff. The snow broke our fall. I unburied myself from the snow and crawled over to Link. "L-Link, are you ok?" He slowly lifted himself up and groaned. Revali landed in front of us.

"Revali," Link yelled angrily, "what the heck was that?! You almost just killed Mipha and I!"

"Well that wouldn't have happened if you two would've just let me handle it," he countered.

"Ugh, I can't stand you right now! You didn't communicate at all that you were going to do that!"

"You didn't communicate that you were going to step forward!"

"Please you two," I said gently, "we don't have ti-"

"I'm done with you pushing me around and thinking that you're better than me," Link said sternly.