Chapter 26

Dekus POV

Toga and I sat on a bench surrounded by the corpse of some minor thugs. 15 bodies. Toga was leaning on me and cleaning her weapons. It was peaceful.

I couldn't stop thinking about Katsuki sitting there in the Mental hospital.

He didn't look the same. His emothins were all wrong. He was angry. Or happy he was sad and scared... Not a worthy opponent for me.... He's not mentaly stable enought.

What a Loser ...

Those words.. those are the words that rang in my head everyday throughout school... I've become the bully... I've become Katsuki.. he's become me ...

"You seem deep in thought" a feminine voice said next to me. Obviously Toga-chan

"Yea.. sorta just bored these guys were weak." I replied.

"Spoken like a real villan" she said

A villan.. yea, made me happy. I was finally apart of something. It's a label that associated me with a crowd that people look out for.

"Thanks... I think"

°°°°°°°°°°°°
~next day~

Bakugous POV

I was walking home with my mom, Ochako and Kirishima.

I felt good, I couldn't  shake what Izuku said to me

"It's to late for apologies Katsuki"

He was right.. I fucked up... But I'll make it better.

Once I'm better

"So Bakugou, wanna go out to eat just the three of us" Kirishima asked with is weird pointed tooth smile.

"Why not" I replied

"Then it's a date" Ochako said in her cheery voice"

My mom pulled out her wallet and gave me some cash

"I'll pay for it kids. Don't worrie"

Ochako looked at the money with wide eyes and smiled

"Omg that's so much miss Bakugou wow" she bowed to my mom

"Don't worry sweetie. Your to kind" my mom laughed

We laughed and then waved good by to my mom as she went home with my overnight bad and me and my friends went to go eat..

It's weird to say friends or think it

It's also nice to have people who aren't mean or my goons ...

Wow saying that makes me seem so bad...

We got to a sushi restaurant. And sat down. We laughed and had a really good time.