Chapter 32

Bakugou POV

The news talked about another mass murder, the Gangs in the area Ave been dropping like flies, People have been talking and making up story's to explain the situation.

One I heard was a Rouge Hero taking out small villan groups to help with villan population.

Or this other one where people think it's a vigilantly.

Everyone has mixed feelings about them, some think it's a blessing some are scared it will upgrade to killing normal civilians.

I could care less about it, I'm just glad to have some friends and to be training to become the best hero ever.

I sat in my desk looking out the window when I hear the alarm go off, a voice comes over saying it's a drill and class 1-A is to go into training Grounds 4.

We rushed into our hero outfits and to Training Grounds 4. Smoke filled our nostrils, this warned us that there was fire.

We grouped up into proper groups that would make our Quirks as useful as possible.

Kirishima and I grouped up, Ochako went with some others. Denki followed Kirishima so we went off as a trio to scope out the villans, we all had ear peices to communicate.

We stood atop of building and noticed the smoke was rising in the east.

"Trio to sky high, we spotted the smoke rising from the east. You should head there we will be back up" I said over the ear peices

"Sky high to trio, on our way, thanks" a girl's voice chimed.

We watched a couple of our classmates hope there way towards the smoke.

Something cough my eye, I turned to see who it was, I green flash hope over the city scape, I immideatly knew who it was. I felt his presence.

In the moment of it I ran after him, I couldn't hear anything I was to focused. I followed him for about 2 minutes untilhe noticed, he turned around and looked suprise,

With out hesitation I tackled him. I wasnt thinking.

"What- THE FUCK, get off me urg" he cried fighting with me

"No- come back home" I said

"Why the fuck would I do that" he responded

"There shouldn't need to be a reason Izuku" we struggled

"Just leave me alone you fuck" he shouted, this drew the attention of folk walking by down on the street

I tried to bound his hands so I could take him in, as I tried to do so, he stabbed me in the side and panic ran away. When I looked up he was gone.

My head felt fuzzy. I jumped down from the roof top, I winced and walked my side, I walked my way back to the school limping. Police where at the school, I came walking up all dirty and blood running through my fingures.

I was to tired to deal with the police, I walked by them and into the school. I see my mom and dad talking with my teacher.

They all look at me.

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU WHAT THE HELL-