Chapter 34

Trigger warning PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU EASILY TRIGGERD DONT READ THIS CHAPTER.

Dekus POV

I sat in my room, alone. Re-thinking everything that's happened in the last 6 months.

I met the most amazing family, loving, supportive and helpful. I've dance with a pretty girl, I got revenge on my childhood Bully. I've also .... Killed people, I had fun in the moment but it's like masterbation... You always feel dirty afterwards...

I can't go back to be normal, I've gone crazy. Am I that far gone...

With out really thinking I stood up and opens a drawer. I picked up a pair of scissors,

LAST WARNING you can skip this part.

.
.
.
.

I opened then and took the sharp edge and layed it onto my bare skin. I stopped for a second and thought.

I don't want them to worries. If they see. It can't be visible.

I pull my pants down to my knees and without another though and no hesitation I whipped my leg with the edge of the scissors, I winced at stated at the blood trickling down.

I swung again....

And again...

And.... Again ....

One more time....

I watched as the Blood trickle down my leg and drip onto the flood. It made me feel better, I smiled. I had this to focus on now. I grabbed a towel and wet it. I cleaned up and layed back down. I didn't feel like leaving my room.

TRIGGERING PART IS FINNISHED ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Bakugous POV

It's been a long while since I had a breakdown. Or even see Deku. I had friends, I felt good

I was recently diagnosed with ADHD witch made me more frustrated as a kid. Honestly doesn't excuse my behavior towards Deku and other classmates but I'm glad I am better and working on my self. Plus I have friends who are willing to help in difficult times.

We had a training day today. Just a normal day kinda, if normal days consist of fighting and hospitals.

We got back to our dorm house and i sat on the Common room sofa and relaxed.

"Man I'm so tired"

Denki sat next to me "I think we all are, what's for dinner"

"No idea yet, iida do you know" I yelled out

No response. Silence just filled the space. 

"Iida?" I sat up and looked around

"Anyone see him come back with us?" I asked

"I though so.. I'm sure he'll show up. It's not like him to run off, he respects the rules to much" Ochako said

"Yea, I guess, let's figure out dinner" I said and stood up walking to the kitchen

Iidas POV

When I got back to the dorms I went to my room, I've been learning about villian, there weaknesses and I've gotten into a rabbit hole of the villen Deku and his connection with my classmate.