Movie and a Nighttime Drive?

OMG I can't believe people are actually reading this! -------

++++++++++++++

Jade's POV

As we watch the few episodes we both eat the pizza and drink our Fanta. I finally get to have real contact with the brunette so I try to hold her as close as I can.

"After this we watch a horror movie." I say looking down at the younger Vega, whose head is now in my lap.

"Aawwww. Really?" She looks up at me with doe eyes. I won't give into her that easy.

"Yes really." I go back to running my fingers through her hair.

+++++++++++++++++++

The episodes finally end and I quickly grab the remote to flip through the horror movies available. I don't see The Scissoring so I look at the other films. My eyes fall on the next best thing. Christine. Perfect. I click on it and the opening credits start with "Bad to the Bone" playing.

"I guess I have to watch this huh. I mean you literally have the car." I look down and smirk at her.

"Yep."

"So far, so good. Never mind." Tori says as a man's hand is clamped by Christine's hood and he walks away with a bandaged hand in the next scene.

"Hey, I'm gonna grab a couple more slices of pizza. You want a slice?"

"I don't really think I could eat watching this." She says, gesturing to the TV.

"OK. Be back in a minute."

I get up and go grab my pizza slices along with a refill of my Fanta. Then I make my way back to the couch and resume my position. The movie was still playing and Tori was actually paying attention to the screen. It was on the part where Arnie is just getting his first look at the old red Plymouth Fury.

I smirk. "You seem to like this." I say to her.

" It's actually not that bad. Surprisingly." She says and looks down at her lap.

"Wow Vega. Never thought I'd hear you say that." I was actually shocked for once.

"Can you eat so we can get back to watching the movie?" Tori whines. I really knew what she meant.

It takes me about 2 minutes to eat the two slices of pizza. I then take a big swig of my Fanta and finally get back into position with Tori's head on my lap. We both watch as the story developes on screen.

"You like it?" I look down at her head on my lap.

She looks up at me and nods. We both look back at the tv and my hand instinctively starts to massage her head. I can tell she likes it because she doesn't pull away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The movie finally ends and the end credits start rolling. We move ourselves from our positions and stretch.

"You wanna go for a nighttime drive and talk?" I ask.

"After watching that? She hesitates. "Ummmmm. Suuurree."

Whatever Vega. You're coming with." I say while getting up to grab my keys.

"We can't just talk here?"

"No." I say curtly and she fallows me out the door to my car. We leave the lights on. We probably aren't going far anyways. Just around the block. We walk down the driveway and both slide into the red Plymouth. I start up the engine and she purrs to life. I look over and I can see that Tori is still a little hesitant. I smirk regardless and pull out of the driveway and start down the street.

Tori's POV

   I'm still hesitant and wary while Jade starts driving down the street. I honestly don't know what to expect and I'm a little scared. She likes me now though right?

"So. What did you want to talk about?" I start the conversation. I look over to her for an answer.

It takes her a minute and then she finally responds.

"Well, to be frank. Us." She tells me while keeping her eyes on the road.

"Okay. What about Us?"

"I just want to make sure we aren't moving too fast. That we both want the same thing." She looks over to me for the first time. Her eyes are hopeful? She then looks back to the road.

"To be honest. I really do want us to be in a relationship. I really, really like you Jade West. I don't think we're moving too too fast. I actually like where this is going and I really like how we were on the couch together." I finish and my heart is beating rapidly.

"Good. Because I feel the same way." She then pulls into the parking lot in front of the local park.

     No one is there. Maybe a car or two that people decided to park there overnight. I look over at Jade and my gaze trails down to her lips. I think she notices and she licks them.

" I." I can't finish the sentence.

"I can't believe we still have to hate each other around the group." Jade says and sighs.

"I know, and we still have Beck to deal with. He's starting to scare me a little bit."

She growls. "I hate that shitter." I can feel the malice dripping from her voice as she says that. Suddenly the car's radio turns on to "Killing Boys" by Halsey. Thank God for the modern stereo. I was stunned into silence.

Jade just turns it down and says, "You'd be surprise how much this happens. It just turns on like this when I'm thinking about something."

"A little weird, not gonna lie."

The radio switches again. This time to some Lana Del Rey song. Seriously a little weird.

Jade and I start just looking at each other. We slowly start moving closer until we are practically breathing the same air.
———————————————————————-

I finally got a chapter done! Sorry for the cliffhanger. Heh.