A Horror Script and A Sleepover

I'm Back! It shouldn't have taken this long to write this chapter. Enjoy. :)

--Jade's POV--

   Once we got to Tori's house I grabbed my backpack and took the keys out of the ignition. Vega took her bag and got out of the passenger side.

"I'm excited to see your script! I bet it's good!"

"You bet your sweet ass it is."

  I took her hand and we walked up to her front door where she unlocked it and we both walked in. I put my bag down on the couch and went to the fridge for a soda.

"Jade?"

   I turn around.

"Yeah?"

"Be honest. How do you feel about working with Beck?"

"Well. I don't like it, but I can't change it. Which I hate."

"I don't either."

"Well, you'll definitely like the script then." I say with a devilish grin.

     I pop open my soda and take a sip as I watch Tori take her seat on the couch. I follow her and take my script out of my backpack. I hand it to her and she immediately smiles. She flips through the pages, her face changing with each part she reads. I smile to myself knowing what's coming.

"I like it." She says and places it next to her. "What's the title?"

"I was thinking 'Lose Control' or 'Fury'.

"Oh! I like Fury! It fits very well."

"You think so?"

"It's perfect." Tori beams. "I had a feeling you were going to use Christine in some way. I should've called it."

"You know me too well Vega. Can you tell me anything you liked or didn't like?"

"I mean. I liked all of it. For only being 23 pages long it's so good and I love the ending." She smirks.

"Okay, so is there anything that you didn't like."

  Tori taps her chin in thought.

"Well, did Sikowitz say anything about getting any of our friends to help?"

"No. What are you thinking?"

"We could add a couple characters. I would really like Andre and Cat in this. I think they would bring some good dialogue and give us more options with interactions."

"That- that's actually a really good idea. We'll have to talk to them tomorrow at school."

"How are we gonna deal with the car scenes?"

"You've seen her in action. No one else knows what we do."

"Yeah. I mean the radio thing freaked me out at first, but now I'm used to it. Are you sure it's not like the actual car that was in the film?"

"Well we did pick it up from the Hollywood junkyard." I say thinking back to when Beck and i had taken his truck with a flatbed trailer and picked up the car. She was in rough shape and in hindsight I don't think I did all the work.

"I think I know who we was."

"And you're right."

"So this is due by Monday next week. Do you wanna start collecting props and costuming?"

"Sure Vega."

"We can start with my outfits."

"Yay."

   The two of us get up and head to her bedroom. When we get there Tori begins looking through her wardrobe for anything that will work. She ends up pulling out a few shirts, shorts and jeans. I like that she is really into this. I never thought she would ever do anything like this for me or with me. It's crazy. Tomorrow we'll talk to Cat and Andre about their parts. I can pull out my computer and write in their parts.

"Hey Vega?"

"Yeah?" She answers, turning around to face me.

"Can I sleep over? I really don't want to stay at my house tonight."

"Um, okay. Do you need to get anything from your place? I think that duffle bag is still here."

"I can just use the stuff from in there. Also another question."

"Okay. Shoot."

"I've wanted to do this for years, but I never had the right person to do it with. Would you wanna go to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando This year? There's only a few more days to buy tickets and it's in around five days."

"Surprisingly that sounds like fun. I'm in."

" Okay I wasn't expecting that. I'm really looking forward to it now. We can both pitch in to to get the tickets."

"Awesome. Now Can we watch a movie or something?"

"Sure. I just want to get more comfortable clothes on."

   With that she pulls out a tank top and a pair of shorts. She heads to her bathroom and I'm left to me own devices. I decide to take out my shirt and sweatpants from my duffle bag and slip out of my day clothes and into my night attire. I lay back on the bed and just think of how the film's gonna go and how everything is gonna go with Vega. I stare up at the ceiling then I hear the door open and close and feel Tori's weight next to me. She lays down next to me, our body's touching. The sexual tension starts to rise as she brushes her arm against mine. I can feel heat rising in my cheeks and core. Oh shit. I don't know what I'm going to do. I just keep staring at the ceiling as I feel the young Vega's eyes on me.

    We sit like that for a couple minutes until I can't contain myself any longer.

----------------------