Working Together

I've been out so long because of finals and Christmas with my family. I'm back now! I'm still updating this one. Thought I'd at least post the beginning.

Tori POV—

     I just had THE MOST mind-blowing sex in my life with the one and only Jade fucking West, and the doorbell just had to ring. I finish getting dressed and cleaned up in the bathroom and head back to my room.

"Who is it?" I ask when I step through the door.

"Beck," Jade replies in a monotone voice.

"Ugh. We didn't even know he was coming."

"Exactly."

"I guess we have to answer, or he'll get pissed."

"Okay. Let's get down there."

     We make our way down. Jade remains by my side as I open the door to Beck's smirking face.

"What's up. I thought I'd come over sooner. I've got my buddy bringing the equipment. He'll be here in a few minutes."

"Okay," I respond.

"Can I come in?"

He just looks at me, completely ignoring Jade's presence. I can tell he's pissing her off more by the second.

"Fine. Just grab what you want to drink and take a seat on one of the couches."

"Don't mind if I do."

Jade and I unlink our hands and step away from the doorway. Beck walks through, the door shutting behind him. As he heads to the fridge, Jade leans over to me.

"I swear if that asshat tries anything." She whispers in my ear.

"Let's go up and get your script."

"Okay."

We start walking to the stairs when Beck asks...

"What're y'all doing?"

"Just going to grab a couple of things from my room," I reply, and Jade begins walking up the stairs. I follow her.

Once we get in my room, Jade grabs her script and turns to me.

"Remind me why we have to do this?" She asks.

"It won't be for too long, plus we need a good grade on it."

"I guess you're right."

    We both finally head back down to find Beck in the same place he was when we left him.

"Took you long enough." He huffs.

   Jade shoots him a glare and tosses the script at him.

He catches it with a grunt and begins reading it. We watch his facial expressions change as he reads it.

"So, this is what I have to help you guys with. I have to admit it's well written, but I don't like the ending." He looks up at Jade.

"Suck it up. The only thing we're doing to it is adding a couple characters. Tori's gonna get Cat and Andrei to be a couple minor characters." She maintains eye contact with him.

"Okay, okay."

"I can add their parts in tomorrow. You need to start getting all the equipment and whatever and Tori just has to get Andrei and Cat on board."

I nod along with Beck.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" I ask no one in particular.

"We can view this as a first meeting and Beck can move his ass home."

"I was actually thinking we could go to this new karaoke place for dinner. They have decent food and I really want to check it out." Beck says, looking between Me and Jade.

   I see Jade roll her eyes and I know she doesn't want to go. I do though. I nod and Jade ends up doing the same. I guess it's hard for her to say no to me. Hehe.

"We just gotta change into better clothes, okay." I tell Beck and head to the stairs with Jade in tow.

    The two of us make it into my room and close the door.  I immediately B-line it to my dresser and start picking clothes. I end up with a blue crop top, low rise ripped jeans and converse. I decide against changing in the bathroom since Jade as already seen all of this. I slip out of my old clothes and put on my new ones. I turn around to see that Jade has decided on her usual black, leather jacket, a black veil brides shirt, black jeans and her combat boots. I watch as she tops it off with a chain choker around her neck. Shit, she just seems to get hotter and hotter.

I feel heat rising in my cheeks and I just give into the urge to kiss her. I walk over to her, step in front of her and bring our lips together. I feel her melt into it immediately. Though before it can go any farther I pull away. I open my eyes to a perplexed Jade.

"W-why did you pull away?"

"Because, if you act nicely tonight you'll get the rest of it." I wink and head out the door.

Finally after a moment, Jade decided to follow me down the stairs.

"You ladies ready?" He asks with a smirk, eying me up and down. Definitely not trying to hide it.

"Yeah." Jade and I reply in unison.

Beck gets up and goes out the door to his truck. Jade grabs her keys and grab my purse. We head out behind him, but we load into Christine instead. Jade turns over the engine and Rob Zombie's Dragula blasts over the speakers.

We pull out of the driveway after Beck and follow him to the new karaoke place.

That's it. This chapter is finally finished!