Nozu

— Tori POV—

After a nice drive Jade and I make it to Nozu for some sushi. We walked in and waited for the hostess. We told her table for two and that we wanted a booth.

"Follow me." She takes two menus and we follow her.

She takes us to a booth and places our menus down.

"Would you like anything to drink?"

"I'll just stick with water." I reply.

"I'll actually get a Dr. Pepper." Jade says in her usual monotone voice.

The waitress takes the orders and walks away.

"I gotta head to the bathroom. Be back soon." Jade says and gets up.

"Okay, see ya soon. Love you."

She walks away and I pull my phone out to check The Slap. The first thing I see is a post from Beck.

-Lookin for a girl to have fun with😏. Applications welcome.-

Oh my God. I hope this means that he's moved on. I can't deal with his shit anymore. I don't know what got into him, but ever since I've been with Jade he's just been so persistent. I notice that there are actually comments. 20 of them to be exact. All of them desperate girls. ugh.

I look up to see that Jade finally got back.

"Whatcha looking at?"

"Oh, Beck just posted something on The Slap. It was interesting."

"Show me."

I go back to the post and slide the phone over to her. She picks it up and I immediately gags.

"I know."

Then the waitress comes back with our drinks and we order our sushi. I can see Jade scrolling. She must be going through the comments.

"Seriously. These girls are so desperate and I looked at their profiles and there's only like one girl who actually seems kind of interesting."

I quirk my brow.

"How so? Hmm?"

"She just did."

Jade slides my phone back to me. I don't really bother looking because I don't really care.

"So, is this a date?" I ask.

"I guess so."

"Hah. You guess so."

"I mean. It's just the two of us, so it could be seen as a date."

"Whatever you say." I take a sip of my water.

It takes a minute for me to think of anything else to say and we fall into an awkward silence. Then I finally think of something.

"So, how are you doing on the script? I'm sure it's gonna be so good."

"The script is actually coming along nicely. I actually had time to work on it in some of my other classes today."

"That's great!"

Finally after a few more minutes the waitress comes back with our sushi.

"Is there anything else I can get you girls?

"Yeah actually. Can I get another Dr. Pepper?" Jade asks.

"Sure thing. I'll be right back with that." She says in her cheery voice.

She walks away.

"You better be." Jade says under her breath."

I giggle. Jade and i both take long sips of our drinks at the same time.

"Can I ask you a favor?" jade finally says.

"Sure, anything babe."

"Can I stay at your place for a couple nights"

"Yeah, sure. I don't see why not."

"Thank you so much."

"I have the feeling you're not going to tell me why so I'm just gonna leave it there. We can do anything you want tonight."

"Anything?" Her eyes darken.

"Anything baby."

"I've got ideas." She taps her chin in thought.

"Go easy on me, okay."

"Hhmmmm. we'll see Vega." She says, giving me her signature evil grin.

Finally the waitress comes back with another Dr. Pepper. I can see the forced smile Jade gives her when she places the cup on the table.

"Thanks."

The waitress just smiles and walks away. Jade rolls her eyes. Then we both dig into our sushi. This is definitely a much better experience from the last time we were here together. As we eat I steal glances at my beautiful girlfriend. I can't believe we ended up together. This is definitely going to be an interesting relationship. After a few more bites i can feel my stomach fill up and I push my plate away. I'm full. That sushi was so good. After another minute Jade also finishes her sushi. She ate more than me which I find funny. I accidentally let out a small giggle.

"What was that about?"

"Oh nothing."

"Whatever you say Vega."

"We ready for the check?"

With perfect timing the waitress walks by and Jade loudly asks for the check. Soon enough she comes back with our check. Jade pulls her black wallet out of her pocket and puts her credit card with the check.

"I didn't know you got your own credit card."

"Oh yeah, my dad just got tired of me asking for one so he just gave one to me."

"Ah, okay."

The waitress comes back, grabs the check and leaves.

"That was quick. You're scaring her Jade."

"Oh please."

Then just as quick as she grabbed the check she returned with the receipt. Jade signed and took her card back. We both got up and she took my hand as we walked out.

Once we got to the car I finally spoke up.

"Please tell me you left her a tip."

"Hell no. She was kinda a bitch honestly."

"Ugh. Jade."

"Oh well. Let's get going."

I get in the passenger side and Jade slides in the driver's side. She grabs her key and inserts it in the ignition, twisting it to start the engine.

"Let's motorvate, baby."

She peals out of the parking lot and starts on the way to my house. She gently places her hand on my thigh as she watches the road ahead. God. She's so hot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go. Another chapter out. phew.