Thunder

Thank you so much for all the support! Keep the awesome comments coming! They make my day.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---Tori's POV---

    I just had the most passionate, beautiful experience ever and now Beck just texted and said he's coming early. He's coming in like 30 minutes and Jade and I have to change and not look like we just made out with each other. Jade gives me one last kiss before we both get up to grab clothes. I walk over to my dresser and try to pick something out.

"What should I wear?" I ask, looking over my shoulder at Jade who's picking out clothes from her duffel bag. 

"Hmmm." She taps her chin and I can see an evil glint in her eyes, "Something sexy. Let's fuck with him."

"Really Jade?"

"Yeah, Really."

Jade goes back to her clothes picking and I begin my search for anything that would be remotely sexy. Ultimately I locate a pair of form fitting, jeans shorts, a black, bralette top and a black and white flannel jacket to wear over it. I feel accomplished that I at least found something.

"I found some stuff that works." I say with a grin in Jade's direction.

"So, let me see Vega."

"I'm gonna go get changed and freshen up. You'll see my outfit when I come back."

"I guess you'll have to see mine when you come back then."

  I pick up everything and make my way out the door and into my bathroom. It's right across from my room. I get in, close the door and take a quick 5 minute shower. I then blow dry my hair and brush it. I get my new clothes on and then brush my teeth. I make sure everything fits the way I want them to, put on some light makeup and I finally make my way out of the bathroom.

  I open my door and find Jade in her new outfit. My jaw drops. She's gorgeous and terrifying at the same time. She's wearing a very low cut, black top that definitely accentuates her breasts, tattered, black jeans with fishnets under them and chains around her neck. On either side of her jeans are chains that were clipped into the belt loops, and she also had a very studded leather Jacket on to bring it all together. I was nearly speechless. I noticed she was checking me out at the same time.

"You look...wow." I said.

"So do you Vega." Jade said with a big smirk.

Then the doorbell rang.        *Ding dong*

   I pulled my phone from my back pocket and checked the time. It's 4:58."

  We both make our way out and down the stairs, all the while Jade had her arm brushing against mine. Then she took my hand in hers. I felt safer with her. We get to the door and I take a deep breath before opening it. Of course, there's Beck.

"Hey girls." He says and I notice his eyes scan my body. Jade tightens her grip.

"Come in."

"Don't mind if I do."

  We step inside, letting him in. He walks over to the fridge first and takes out a can of soda. He opens it with a hiss and goes to sit down on the left couch. This whole time Jade and I are watching him. We finally decide to let go of each other's hands and go sit down on the other couch that we were watching the movie on last night. Jade forces herself to sit slightly away from me. I wish she was closer. I take the remote and turn on the TV to at least have some background noise.

"So, what did you to do last night?" He asked, quirking his brow.

"We just talked and watched some TV. Then we went for a drive because we were bored. I would say that we tolerate each other pretty well now." I answer.

"I guess that's good." He takes a sip of his soda.

I shift in my position as he continues to look me over. I glance over at Jade, who looks like she could tear him to pieces at any moment.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink." I say more to Jade.

I get up from the couch and I can feel both sets of eyes on me. I get into the kitchen and slowly fill two plastic cups with ice and Fanta. I sense Beck walk behind me.

"Nice Ass." He whispers and taps it with his hand.

He stands next to me and opens the fridge to get another soda. I really don't want to be near him right now. I finally make my way back to Jade. I hand her a cup and she thanks me. The whole time she is staring daggers at Beck.

She leans closer to me and whispers, "I'm keeping an eye on him and keeping you close."

"Should we just tell him." I whisper back.

"Let him figure it out. He knows I like you." She whispers and ends up moving closer to me in the process.

Beck comes back and sits spread eagle on the opposite couch, sipping his soda. I can't believe we have to put up with by ourselves for another 40 minutes. I turn my attention to the TV and drink my Fanta. I could feel Jade next to me. I knew Beck wouldn't try anything with her around.

Jade suddenly gets up and I move to follow her, she gives me a look saying, "don't follow." I end up sitting there across from Beck, who has an obvious boner. Hopefully she gets back soon.

"You look reeally good Tor." He says.

"Thanks. I guess."

  He runs his hand through his hair and moves to sit next to me. My pulse immediately shoots up and I try not to show how nervous I am.

"Tomorrow would you wanna hang out at my trailer? We could do whatever." He says.

"I've got work to do tomorrow. Sorry." I say back.

  I check my phone. 20 minutes to go. I look back up and jade is back, standing in front of Beck with the glare of a thousand knives.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Phew. That was a long chapter. Hope y'all like it so far!