Movie Time

—Tori's POV—

"So, what should we watch?" I ask, grabbing the remote.

Jade immediately says "The Scissoring" to which I say no.

"How about "Pride and Prejudice"? "

"Eh." The boys said in unison.

"I guess we could watch "Shrek"."

Everyone agreed and I pressed play on the movie.
It started with the very iconic "All Star" by Smashmouth.

As we watched, I snuggled into jade under our blanket. I kept the softest, most comfortable one for us. Jade had her arm rested under my head. I had a feeling this wasn't her kind of movie. I looked over and I saw that she was actually watching it. I looked over at everyone else. Cat and Robbie were snuggled under their blanket, Andre was curled  up under his blanket. Beck was leaning against the other couch. As I glanced his way I saw in looking at me. I brushed it off, but I knew I didn't want to deal with him.

  I snuggled further into Jade as the movie got to the part when they get to the castle and have that epic fight scene. She wrapped her arm around me. I could see her eyes glued to the screen. I'm glad to see her enjoying the movie.

"I'll be back in a minute, babe." I whisper in her ear.

She moved her arm and I got out from under the blanket. I stood up and went upstairs to get to the bathroom.

   I come out a few minutes later to Beck leaning against the wall in my hallway. Ugh what now?

"What do you want now?"

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Am I sure about what?"

He moves closer to me. I back up a little.

"Are you sure you like girls? That you want to date- Jade?"

"Yes. I am."

He then moves closer and his face is inches from my own. My back is against the wall. He's about to move in when someone comes up the stairs.

—-Jade's POV—-

I was watching the movie. It's not my genre, but it's pretty good. Tori said she would be back in a few minute from the bathroom and I feel like it's been longer. I need to go see if she's okay and check on her. I go to get up and I see that Beck isn't in his spot either. Now my more pissed and worried. I make my way up the stairs and I can hear voices. A male voice, definitely Beck, and a scared female's. It's Tori. That's it, he needs to stop.

I get up the stairs and I see Beck pinning Tori to the wall.

"Beck." I say, trying to stay as calm as I can.

A/N

Omg I can't believe this is almost at 1k reads! Thanks y'all for reading this! Keep the great comments coming. They make my day!
Thank you again!