Lighting and rain

So in this chapter Beck and Cat sing Andre's new song. I suck at writing original lyrics, so I am just going to skip the whole song part and just describe things.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---Jade's POV---

I walk out of the bathroom to see Beck sitting next to Tori. She seems very uncomfortable and I hate it. That is way to close Beck. As she checks her phone I walk over and stop right in front of Beck, giving him my worst death glare. He just sits there for a minute before the door bell finally rings. He sighs and moves to get the door. I sit back down next to Tori and rub her thigh to comfort her before Beck and whoever came through the door walk over here.

"Sup guys!" It's Andre in his band shirt and baggy jeans.

"Hey Andre." Tori and I say in unison.

Andre rubs his hands together and smiles.

"You guys ready for this new song?"

"Oh yeah." Tori says.

"I guess." I say.

"Great. Beck, you warmed up?"

"Yep!"

The door bell rings again and Tori gets up to let them in this time. I sit keeping an eye on Beck. Tori walks back over with Cat and Robbie in tow.

"Hi guys!" Cat says cheerfully.

"Hey." Robbie says and waves.

They all greet each other and then Andre goes over to the piano to warm up.

Cat giggles and sits down to say hi to Tori and the two of them talk for a little bit. I just cross my arms and zone out for a while. I just think about the girl sitting next to me. The fact that she likes me back is insane. I never thought this would happen. I finally snap back to reality when Tori's hand brushes against mine. I look over and Cat is hugging her, tightly. She must've told her.

"I'm ready guys!" Andre calls from the piano.

Cat gets up and walks with Beck over to the piano. Tori and I move lean against the couch and just turn to watch. Robbie leans on the other couch.

Andre starts playing and soon Beck and Cat come in. Beck sounds okay and Cat sounds as great as ever. I watch and notice that Beck glances at Tori ever so often.

++ Time jump because I'm lazy++

The two of them finally finish and Andre plays the last note. We all clap and say how good it was. Accept for me. I just clapped for Cat and because it was over. I turn to Tori.

"You wanna tel them?" I whisper.

"Only if you want to." She whispers back.

"Okay." I whisper, "Guys we have something to tell you."

"Shoot." Andre says.

"Go ahead." Robbie says with a smile.

Cat just giggles knowingly.

"Well." I take Tori's hand in mine.

"We're together." Tori and I say together.
After a moment they finally reply.

"Wow. That's awesome!" Andre and Robbie say.

Cat runs over and hugs us. I tolerate it for once.

Beck just huffs and pulls his fingers through his hair. I could tell he still has feelings for Tori. I just hope he doesn't act on them because I could hurt him really bad.

A moment of silence comes over the group again.

"What do you guys wanna do?"  Andre asks.

" we could find a movie or a game to play." Tori suggests.

"How about we find a good movie. We have snacks right?" Robbie says.

"Good idea. I'll get blankets and stuff from our closet." Tori says and heads over to and up the stairs.

"I'll grab snacks from the kitchen." Andre adds.

"I'll help." Beck goes into the kitchen with Andre. Good.

  I stay in my spot to keep an eye on everything. Cat and Robbie sit on the opposite couch and talk. It must be a good conversation because I see Cat smiling. Tori finally comes back with a few blankets and pillows and Andre and Beck bring over the snacks and drinks. They set the food and drinks on the coffee table and Tori gives everyone a blanket.

Robbie and Cat get under one. Beck takes one and Andre takes one. Tori comes back to me with a big, black blanket. She sits down and grabs the remote on the side table.

"What should we watch?" She finally asks.