Chapter 58

Beep beep

What?

Beep beep

Someone shut that fucking alarm off!!

Beep beep

Hmm! Fine ill do it myself!

Trying to open my eyes has never seemed so hard to do, but the instant I open them, I shut them again. Why do people paint hospital rooms white? They just instantly blind everyone when they wake up.

"Have you had her results back yet?!"

Oh, that's enough for me to open them again. Well, at least Cain's alive too ... shame.

"Yes Alpha, they've just come back"

"Well? Get on with it!"

Maybe I should shut my eyes and go back to sleep, he sounds like he's in a right mood, and nobody needs to see or hear that.

"Well, her blood results are better than 2 days ago"

2 days ago?! Really? I know I hit my head, but blimey!

"Having a proper heat has allowed her hormones to settle back down and she's now function as she should. She shouldn't have any lasting damage from the head injury she received, maybe just a headache for a few days"

"And the other test?"

"Well, erm, yes it's positive"

The room seems to shake with the loudest roar I've ever heard from an Alpha, even my dad never got that angry over everything.

"GET RID OF IT!"

"Alpha, please calm down, I need to discuss things with Kara first, it's her decision"

"NO IT'S NOT! I WILL NOT HAVE THAT ABOMINATION BEING BORN!"

Born?? No ...

SLAM!

Well that's Cain gone, thank fuck for that. The door creeps open slowly to show a petrified looking doctor come in, before he takes a seat next to me. I'm quite surprised he didn't wet himself with the way he's looking.

"Good evening Kara, I'm sorry for the loud disturbance, but I think we need to get to the point. You're pregnant, and for your own safety and the safety of your unborn pup, we need to abort it."

Pregnant. Me, pregnant. Me being a mother. Mother to a small pup. No matter how I word it, it's not sounding any better. I can't be a mother, I'm lucky to be able to tie my own shoes and remember to eat 3 meals a day, let alone remembering to do that for a little one too.

What would my mum say, would she be disappointed? My dad would. He would be mortified that I didn't fight back and allowed not just another wolf, but a rogue at that to mate with me. If they ever found out, they'd throw me out, and who would take in a wolf that couldn't defend herself? Who would rather mate a rogue, than attempt to fight back? And what's Cain going to do when he comes back, he's already livid and I've not even see him yet. Would he attack me, even if it technically wasn't my fault? What would the rest of my new pack think of me, a pathetic she wolf, giving in to her heats urges.

What if

What if

What if??

I need to get out of here.