Chapter 41

I can't contain the excitement within me, Noah is the perfect choice to get under Ronan's skin and make him green with envy, not that I'm jealous or anything. I don't need Ronan, just like he doesn't need me.

Noah would give me more attention anyway, and being in charge of most of the training sessions, Noah is probably a better fighter than Ronan, which makes my wolf purr with joy.

Noah doesn't let me reply, he simply gestures his hand out, waiting for me to take it. I glace over to Ronan to see his unimpressed face looking towards us. Lovely.

I tilt my head slightly to give Noah a flirty expression, and a cheeky smile, as I extend my hand out for him to take. He even helps me up a little bit, and begins leading me over towards the group I was with.

It doesn't take long at all for us to be quite close together, I'm having fun while dancing, and despite Noah being a big brute, he's quite good too. As I turn round to have a little peak over my shoulder, I can see that slut practically grinding on Ronan, and he's not even bothered about stopping her, instead he's encouraging her pathetic behaviour! Ooh, I manage to hold back the soon to be massive growl that I can feel that will erupt from my chest soon. If that's how he wants to play it, then fine!

Noah swings me round so my back is to his impressive chest, his hands immediately grabbing on to my hips as I sway them gently side to side, with Noah's head near my head, I lean my head and shoulders back, which in turns pushes out my chest.

Noah moves one of his hands and wraps him arm round my stomach area and runs his cheek along my shoulder before letting it rest against my cheek, and letting out a low growl of approval. I return his growl with my own. I'm very content here. Looking more into it, as much as I can in the moment, while being well over the drink safety limit for a werewolf, if my wolf wanted a different choice of mate, maybe Noah would be good for me. My wolf likes the fact he's strong and a good fighter, so he would have impressive genes to pass on. But the best thing is, he's not Ronan or Cain who seems to be the alternatives, Jake would be too, but he's not strong enough for my wolf.

When I start to relax into him, I can feel him putting kisses along my shoulder and up my neck, he's really trying to appease to my wolf, it's an action which she hasn't received before from another wolf, and she is really enjoying the attention from him, so much so that I feel her come forward and take over me, as I feel my own personality fall to the back of my mind.

I swing my body round to face him, my hands leaning onto his broad chest, while his go back to grab my waist, Noah instantly leans down and we place our heads together. I close my eyes inhale his male scenting pheromones, it instantly wants me having more of him.

I open my eyes and look up; Noah's black eyes are already watching me, waiting for me. I lean up so our noses rub one another, but my wolf wants more. He licks the bottom of my lip, almost as if a game, asking if he could continue exploring further.

I can feel the glow of the full moon on my back, also pushing me to take it further, apparently its makes our wolves more hyped up in everyway, not as bad as being in heat, if I was I would already be out the door with Noah right behind me being lead to a quiet place to start the mating process.

Sadly my thoughts don't go that far, as not only have Iand Noah been separated quite abruptly, I'm also being dragged by my wrist by avery strong, aggressive and pissed off Beta. Well at least that slut is awayfrom him!