Chapter 7

I look back at my hand to see that it's already healed, as I didn't do too much damage it won't scar over.

I carry on in the shower with washing my hair and myself.

I turn the shower off and get out. Grabbing one of the towels out of the cupboard, I dry myself, and then get dressed with the spare clothes that were available. They are really plain and simple, but for situations like this, they're really handy.

I dry my hair as best as I can with the towel, it's still damp so I just scrunch it up in a scruffy bun.

I unlock the door, and step out. Thomas is staring at me while trying to hold back a giggle.

"What's your problem?"

"Oh nothing, it's just that you look like such a lady today"

Again, he's trying to hold back a laugh. I tilt my head slightly raising my eyebrow in a confused look.

"Thomas, your dressed nearly the same as me, therefore you look like a lady today too."

The grin disappears as he rubs the back off his head.

"Yeah, didn't think about that. Anyway your mum and dad wanted me to tell you"

I cut him off, I haven't eaten all day, and I need to restock my energy or I will just fall asleep as he tells me what they want.

"Wait! I need food before you tell me their dramas"

He holds both hands up in surrender, and then lets out a small laugh. Like seriously, what's his problem today.

"Such a lady, always thinking off her stomach"

I shake my head from side to side, smirking, he really is on one.

He leads the way down to the kitchen, before getting there we do our signature fist bump, and I wonder why he refers to me as such a lady, being in a mainly male pack, you pick up their traits a bit easier.

Our lovely cook, Margaret is down there. She sees the both of us and waves us over.

She's like the best cook in the world. She's like a Nan, the ones who gives you all the sweets when no ones looking and always gives you bigger portions of food than necessary as she 'never wants to see anyone go hungry' or 'there's no such thing as too much food.' I absolutely adore this woman.

"Hi deary, you mother mind linked me and said you and Thomas might be stopping over, so I saved you both some dinner"

Good ole mum, she knows me so well. She must of heard mine and dads tiny argument. Who am I kidding, the whole pack heard us!

"Go and take a seat and ill bring it over, once I've warmed it up"

We both nod and say thank you to Margaret, before we make our way over to the cafeteria seating to get comfortable.

We both sit there in silence, waiting for food. Thomas, just looking back and forward, looking like he's worried about telling me something. He really needs to spill the beans; I mean how bad could it be?

Margaret comes over two big bowls of hot pasta with meatballs, and her traditional side of garlic bread – as this dish isn't complete without it, so she tells everyone.

"Enjoy my two lovelies"

And off she goes, skipping back. You could seriously never see a grey cloud in her mind, always so happy and joyful. It was so nice to see.

We both tuck in, again Thomas not really concentrating, just playing with his food, where as me, I'm quite happy to stuff the food in, there's a time and a place for manners and this isn't it.

I look back over, again he's just looking nervous, I really cant take this anymore.

"Dude, seriously, what's the matter with you?"

He puts his fork down, and looks up and me with very sad eyes sighing. Maybe he'll finally tell me what's been bothering him since I've been in the shower.

"It's what you dad said"

I'm not particularly interested in what my dad has to say at the moment, so I just nod my head and continue eating. He signs again, looking more worried. He then just spits out what he's been holding back in all this time.

"That new Alpha from the Royal Blood pack, is coming for a visit"

I drop my fork, in complete shock. Oh please no!