Chapter 33

It been about 2 weeks since Cain's been gone, unfortunately I found out he's still alive and dealing with business at another pack and will be back in about another 10 days, but that's still 10 days before he could get killed, so all hope isn't lost.

During the 2 weeks, I've been going about my business as usual, I've been joining in with the pack training as much as I can, they can't stop me participating on the side – I outrank everyone, so no one is in a position to argue with me. I just have to ignore the look of some eagle eyed people, and have to ignore the wolf whistles, how original! My sparing in the evening is going well, now that Ronan has an idea on how well I can fight he does make things quite harder for me.

We've also been getting quite close, to the fact there was one incident where he decided he'd throw me in the indoor pool simply because he found it funny, but I thought that I'd play a trick on him and pretend that I couldn't swim that well. He naturally jumped in to 'rescue' me but ended up getting dunked under water instead. It then turned into us splashing water at each other until he swam right up to me and picked me up, my arms naturally going round his neck.

Naturally us being so close and touching sent sparks straight through us making us coming to a complete stop to look at each other. It didn't take Ronan long before he had me pushed up the side of the pool with me still in his arms with us kissing frantically, his hand gripping my arse and me trying to get him even closer by pulling on his wet t-shirt. I open my eyes briefly and break away from the kiss to find Ronan's wolfs pitch black eyes staring me down warning me to challenge his decision. I quickly jump out of the pool to see how serious he is about this. Naturally he's out and back up to me as quick as anything, issuing me a low warning growl, he doesn't want me leaving him, and in that instant my whole lower body practically gets red hot. Why does this guy have so much of an effect on me?

It's a shame it never went any further than that, after Ronan went to kiss me again, he got a message from Jake to say he was needed, even at that time of night, hmph!

As I decided to stop day dreaming of that amazing night with Ronan and actually finish eating my breakfast, I see Olivia walk in and come up to me. She's got really confident these last 2 weeks, and actually tries to talk to others now rather than just keeping her head down; she comes to me if she feels unsure of things and just asks for advice.

"Morning Kara, I wanted to know if you were going to the party tonight?"

Well that's my head lifting up and looking at her, I love a good party, and nothing fun has happened while I've been here.

"Party? What party?"

She lets out a little giggle, clearly amused by my excitement and nosiness.

"Oh, the pack likes to throw a party when the Alpha's away"

Well, that obviously says a lot about the fun levels that Cain allows for his pack, they actually throw a party when he's gone haha!

"yeah of course I'm gonna go, I will just need to head out first for an outfit, as I didn't get to pack my stuff when I left so don't have anything exciting to wear"

"That's ok, give me 10 minutes and I'll come with you"

I nod and we both go out separate ways. I head up to my room and grab my purse and then sigh in defeat. I wish I had my car with me, I don't really want to ask another pack member as I'm sure I could find one that someone's not using and would ... like to lend it to me.

I immediately run downstairs and into the garages.YES! Cain went to the other pack in wolf form; his range rover is right infront of me!