Chapter 16

I refuse to kick up a fuss in front of anyone, and storm off towards the pack house, without Ryan next to me. Thomas is with me and that's the only support I need. Soon enough Ryan catches up and drags me back towards the pack doctor, I hate going there. Its not like I don't like them, I don't like the job they provided, like stabbing me with needles.

Luckily being the Alpha's daughter, I'm seen to straight away. Its nothing serious, no broken bones, and I will heal up as soon as my body is ready. I didn't mention about the fact that I felt a bit lightheaded, I put it down to my head being hit a few times. I manage to get a shower and clean myself up there too, and am lucky enough to get some spare clothes, that Thomas went to his room to get me out of my selection. He then went on his way, as Ryan said it would be for the best.

Within no time at all, I'm again being dragged home. Apparently shouting at the Beta who was issued a job to 'go do one' was not the right reply when being asked to why I was going to the pack house instead of home. As appealing as his handsome Beta is, Cain is also at my house, and Ryan wonders why I don't want to visit home, therefore I'm currently being escorted back.

As we walk up the drive way there are 3 cars now, including 2 black Audi A4's, Cain must have brought some other members of his pack. I come face to face with the black range rover. My eyes sparkle, I've never wanted to scratch a car so much in all my life.

My uncle lets out a hearty laugh.

"Don't you dare, I know what you want to do, but we really don't need anymore arguments today"

I look back to Ryan, I'm baffled. Why would there be more arguments today? What is this agreement?

"Ryan, please tell me what's going on, I need to know what I'm going to walk in on, or if I even want to go in"

He looks down on me, sadness in his eyes. Please, please tell me!

"Look its only fair you know, as it does concern you, there have been a few issues regarding the Luna Moore pack. They plan on taking over, and we need back up. Alpha Cain has agreed to help, on one condition"

Shock comes over me, my eyes wide open. I speak with a shake to my voice.

"What's the condition for his help?"

"It's that ..."

He looks behind me before bowing his head; I look over my shoulder to see my dad, with Cain and his Beta. My dad shakes his wrist towards Ryan, signalling for him to go.

"That will be all, thank you Beta Ryan"

I turn around, and walk straight up to my dad, no more messing around, I want answers now! My fists are tightly clenched together, I'm starting to get angry, I feel like I know where this answer is going, and I wont be getting in any black range rovers today, there will be a serious fight on someone's hands!

"Dad, what is the condition for 'his' help?!"

I say this, while I point my finger towards the Cain. He seems to love the response I'm giving, what is he up to?

"Don't you dare speak to me like that, or treat another guest Alpha like that. The deal for help, is that his pack will help, my pack when it's needed, in exchange, you will go and live with him at the Royal Blood pack"