Chapter 15

I am seething in anger, my dad has just told me to calm down after what that 'thing' said about me.

"You need to calm down, your making a scene in front of Alpha Cain, who is clearly enjoying it too much"

My dad makes a entirely valid point, I won't make his ego grow anymore than it already is. I put my claws and canines away, and slowly begin calming down.

I look over my shoulder and look towards whoever is restraining me. It's Beta Ryan, the only brave one who would dare restrict my movements, other than my dad of course. I nod towards him and he lets go.

Delta AJ has already gone over to see Chloe, she looks pretty bad, but never mind, she got what she deserved. He picks her up and begins carrying her away, most likely to the pack doctors. Hope she likes hospital food; she will be there a while!

I suddenly come over very tired, and dizzy. I think Thomas can see this in me, and rushes over to take my arm over his shoulders to support my body weight.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

"I'm very impressed with your fighting stance and move set, I'm sure there's much more potential once you get a real opponent to fight against"

I look up to the pathetic smiley face that belongs to Cain. If only he knew the intense fitness and fighting regime I went through since the last time we met!

He begins to approach me, suddenly I'm not tired anymore and with my body in the state it is, I get ready to defend myself. I make it clear not to take another step towards me, with all the oxygen left in my lungs, I let out a deep and ferocious growl, I don't want him near me.

"You dare growl at an Alpha?!"

His body and attitude has dramatically changed. Gone from the carefree, he can do whatever attitude, now he is 100% Alpha, who is defending his bloodline. With the Alpha blood in me I also retaliate

"You dare growl at an Alpha's daughter, with her Alpha and Beta near her and on her packs territory!"

I crouch down and get ready to attack, I've been waiting to get my hands on him for ages, and not in the way he wants.

My dad and uncle, stand in front of me. It's nice that they feel the need to defend me, but I want this fight, I want to do some damage to Cain.

I stand up, its clear they won't let this fight happen, today at least. I look over to Cain, his Beta has his hand on his shoulder, whispering towards him. I can easily make out what he says, even if he tried to be as quiet as possible.

"Cain, remember that we, erm you, need her alive."

I'm really confused. Why do they need me alive, what am I possible worth to them?

I look up towards my dad, what was the deal he made with Cain?

"What is going on? What did you promise him?"

He ignores me, focusing on the other two in front of him. I'm getting desperate to know now. I walk out from behind them, to his side and pull his arm to face me; he looks shocked that I would even dare lay a hand on him.

"Ryan escort her to the pack doctor, see that she is alright, and bring her home to clean up. Stay with her at all times. Kara when you're done, meet me in my office where we need to have a chat"