Chapter 23

I don't think my eyes could get any wider, or my jaw any lower. He'd sedate me, if I refused to get in a car with him. That stupid grin comes back on his stupid handsome face! I storm past the group of males, and get in the back seat of his car, which I now wished I did scratch earlier, and slam him door shut, I fold my arms over my chest and huff in annoyance. Luckily the back windows of the car are blacked out, so no one can see me having my 5 year old temper tantrum!

A couple of minutes later, Cain and Ronan get in the car. Thank god for that! Cain is driving, which also means most of his attention will be on the road and less on me.

As the car reverses away from my house, I see my family all looking sad, my mum is crying into my dads shoulder, while he holds her. I really hope she will be ok without me.

That's probably the last time I will see them, especially if Cain gets him own way, and as ill be in his territory he most likely will. I will be a prisoner there, with no choice to do anything.

Were on the road for a couple of minutes, my eyelids get heavy, these seats are so comfortable I could easily pass the time sleeping and ignoring the twat who is sitting in front of me, so that's what I do, it doesn't take me very long to fall asleep.

-----------

I'm thrown right back into the tree, with Cain now standing in front of me, blocking any escape route. He places his hands on my hips, gripping hard and leans down to look at me; I'm starting to pant where I'm panicking. He starts running his finger up and down the side of my cheek.

"Now, now, there's no need to be like that. I'm sure we could be doing better things with our time"

He leans in towards my neck and inhales me and lets out a satisfy sigh. He then leans back down and begins to kiss my neck. I push as hard as I can against his chest, tears starting to come into my eyes.

"Get off me please!"

I keep trying to push, but I'm seriously out muscled, it seems like nothing will make him move. His hands go down and hold on to my bottom he talks to me in a moan.

"Just relax, it will be a lot more pleasurable for you, just relax"

Cain goes back to kissing my neck, he's makes small kisses round my chin, and goes up towards my lips, but I'm quickly moving my head away, he grabs hold of my cheek and bring our lips together. I keep my lips closed, he's trying his best to get me to open, but I wont, he puts his tongue against my bottom lip, but nothing is working. I feel his hand sliding lower down my leg and coming round my front, he slides his hand down my trousers, and into my underwear, he begins to rub his fingers up and down my core.

"No!"

That's enough of a chance for Cain to get his tongue in my mouth. I can't take this anymore, I immediately stiffen, and tears are now running down my face. I need to get out of this situation and fast.

I grab on to Cain's very nice shirt and knee him as hard as I can, not once, not twice but three times into his very swollen man hood, he instantly lets go in agony, and drops to the floor.

I'm not hanging round here any longer, I get out of his way and just shift into my wolf, I can't run in these heels, so it seems like the best option. I run as hard and as fast as I can towards my home.

I'm probably not even 30 seconds into my run when I hear an angry wolfs howl, its got to be Cain, if he catches me, who knows what he'll do!

My paws pound the ground hard, I'm now running for my life, my house is just up ahead, but I can hear a foot prints coming up behind me, and they are fast. I'm not going to make it to the house, I slow down a bit, take a massive gulp of air and let out a cry for help. My pack will hear me, even from here, whoever is closes I pray they will be here quick.

I get knocked to the ground hard, I'm not used to fighting so have no experience in how to defend myself; I just need to delay him until help comes for me. Please, please come soon!