Chapter 43

I struggle as hard as I can against Ronan's weight, but atlas he's too heavy, stupid muscled up werewolf. With the one hand still holding on to my arm, his other goes down to hold my waist still.

"You need to stop moving like that, or it's going to get you in trouble one day"

I stop instantly, I know exactly what he means by that, and even if I didn't understand, the fact that I can feel his swollen manhood behind me and pressing into me would give me a clear indication of his words. But the way he come out with the words, in a deep and husky voice, the sparks that I can feel shooting up and down my body has me questioning if I should stop moving, or if I should agitate him further.

All I hear now is the two of us breathing heavy through out the room. I feel my breathing getting shallower and I'm struggling to hold a moan in, the sparks are sending too many emotions through my body and a lot of heat down to my lower body. It doesn't help that Ronan has begun to kiss up my neck, and then I let a slip the moan that was building up. He lets out a growl at my response and carries on with the endless kisses, until he does a little bite on my neck. Its not enough to puncture the skin, but its enough for another moan to come out. He instantly lets go of my arm and spins me round. I grab onto his shoulders to balance myself

We both freeze instantly; I don't even remember what the hell we were arguing over a couple minutes ago. He leans down slowly with out noses touching.

"God woman you drive me mad"

I don't get the chance to answer back, before he very quickly slams his lips against mine, and I'm not one to hold back at this moment either, my hands go straight into his hair, pulling him closer to me. He responds by lowering his hands to my arse to lift me up so I can wrap my legs around him, with him pinning me between him and the wall.

The kiss feels so unreal in this moment, but when he puts his tongue in my mouth to play with my own I cant help but let out more moans of happiness, and I can tell how excited Ronan is by this, as he very slowly but powerfully grinds up and down against me creating friction on me, in just the right place.

After a brief moment we both break apart, panting quite hard for the much needed intake of air. I don't get much of a break as I'm very quickly taken towards his bed, and lowered down gently on to my back as my legs refuse to let go of this amazing body.

But my hands and more that happy to lift Ronan's shirt up, so I can run them up and down his amazing abs and chest, he's also happy to comply as he finishing taking his shirt off for me.

Ronan lowers himself down gently without putting all his weight on me so he can bring me in for another kiss, but again I want to be closer to him, and have those big arms wrapped around me, so I reluctantly release my legs and push on his chest to roll him over, so I can be on top. He's not staying down though and lets out a playful growl as he sits up and grabs the back of my neck with one hand and pulls me back towards those amazing lips of his. While the other hand sneaks round and up my back to slowly lower the zip from my dress right down. With the zip now down, he brings hands up to get my upper half out of the dress. With that done, he lays back down on the bed to admire his handy work, but I cant stand sitting still with all this emotion going through me and begin to rock back and forward. He instantly grabs hold of my hips and applies more pressure on me so I rock harder against him.

Another moan from me, he's making me lose my mind over the feeling of wanting more. In some strange way I think he senses this, as he lifts me back over so he's the one over me, encasing me in his muscled body.

He slides down and begins to lower the dress the rest of the way, before taking it off along with my heels that just come off. He then stands up, and begins unbuckling his belt, and I feel myself sit up and bit and go into a trace as I watch him take the rest of his clothes, minus his underwear, off.

"Enjoying the show sweetheart?"

I blink my way out of my trance to look at Ronan's face to see his lips lift in a dazzling smile.

I just give a brief nod up and down, while I bite and hold onto my lower lip and staring at my hot and sexy mate right in front of me. But my lips haven't gone unnoticed as I see him stare down at the gesture.

"You're playing with fire Kara"

This time it's me who gets to smile

"Who said I'm playing?"