With Every Power You Possess

・・・ ・・・ ・・・

・・・ ・・・ ・・・

     "(S/N) (Y/N) versus Todoroki Shoto!"  Present Mic announces.  She gazes over at him, shoulders relaxing despite him getting into a stance to fight.  
     "Do you want me to quit?"  She asks softly.  
     "What?"  He barks.  It was a tone of voice he hardly ever used, confirming her theory that he seemed distressed.  
     "You know I don't want to be here, doing this.  Do you want the break?"  He watches her raise her arm to get their attention, mouth opening to say she quits.
     "We both want to be here."  He cuts in before she can say it.  "We both want to fight, don't act like you don't."  (Y/N) smiles a bit, arm dropping as she assumes the same position he was in.  He went to move, but couldn't as a strange feeling washed over him.  It was as if static had filled his body.  
     Both stand up thanks to (Y/N)'s movement.  "I just learned what this actually feels like, so sorry about how strong it is."  They both say.  
     "Come on!  Make this fight interesting!"  Present Mic shouts.  
     (Y/N) sighs.  "Nevermind."  The feeling is ripped away from him, making his mind feel more clear.  "Go ahead."  He shifts his right foot and she follows, but the feeling comes back to him again.  
     "No."  They both say.  "I don't like the cold, I'm not gonna let you use that."  Again, the feeling recedes.
     "What is with all of you trying to get me to use my left side?"  He growls, both running towards each other.  Just as they're rearing up for a punch, the feeling hits him again and they slip around one another.  
     "I've realized a pretty important lesson just minutes ago.  Quirks aren't to be hated or judged or suppressed.  They're tools, powers; they're abilities and perks.  Just because it's tied to trauma doesn't mean it's the fault of your quirk itself.  Trust me, I understand."  They both say.  She switches from controlling him to him controlling her in a second as they both go flying forward again.  
     "You're one to talk!"  He shouts at her.  And the feeling of pins-and-needles it back as both stop in their tracks.
     "I know I am."  They say together.  They reach out their hands, gripping them together as if they were going to make a pledge.  "And it's because I just realized how stupid I've been that I think I should tell you the same."  
     It leaves again and Todoroki grits his teeth, but (Y/N) just looks somber as she clutches onto his hand.  "You can be a hero, Todoroki Shoto.  You can use your quirk.  It doesn't matter why you hate it.  It doesn't matter that you think it's not worthy of being utilized.  Because by being a hero, you've told the world that you are yourself.  What's a hero that won't even use half of their power?  It's a coward.  It's somebody who doesn't understand the world.  They don't understand themself.  Your quirk isn't ice, it's both.  Use them."  
     She drops his hand, backing away and then settling herself on the floor.  "I'm not moving from here, and I'm not fighting against fire."  
     Todoroki sneers.  He sends up a massive bundle of ice, so much so that it extends over the edge of the stadium.  (Y/N)'s legs were incased and she shivers a bit.  
     "Chilly."  She grumbles.  
     "Can you move, (S/N)?!"  Midnight shouts.  To his surprise, she sighs and nods, standing up.  She looked annoyed, if not angry.  
     She wiggles her fingers and he does the same, unable to control his body.  All the while, she stalked closer and he did the same.  She definitely looked pissed. 
     They both reared their heads back and slammed them into each other.