What is a 'Good Home?'

・・・ ・・・ ・・・

・・・ ・・・ ・・・

     She sat on the bed, smiling softly.  The rest of the participants were back on the field.  Bakugo, Todoroki, and Tokoyami were raised on podiums in first, second, and third place, respectively.  Bakugo was restrained and was heavily fighting it.  
     (Y/N) had been told she was supposed to be down there, but since she was temporarily paralyzed —she'd randomly be paralyzed when she hit her head weird, it was always different— and she didn't want to be seen in a wheelchair, she'd opted to stay.  Really, it was for her pride.  It would be frankly embarrassing to be out there, looking weak like that.  It was just her body's strange form of recovery, but nobody would know that.  
     Midnight stated that Iida was also in third place, though he had left for family matters.  All Might was the one to give them their medals and place them over their heads.  Bakugo, who had previously been wearing a muzzle, was clearly not happy with winning the way he did.  He apparently didn't want the medal, fighting All Might trying to put it on his neck and ending with it clenched between his teeth.  All Might went ahead and left it there.  

     (Y/N) laid on the floor in the recovery room.  She'd been able to feel her legs, but when she went to stand, they both gave out.  Thankfully, after years of falling in this exact way but on purpose, she knew how to land to not die, but it wasn't exactly a nice decent, either.  
     Recovery Girl had left to get... something.  (Y/N) hadn't been paying attention.  She'd been thinking over the choreography she'd been doing lately.  
     (Y/N) zones back in at the sound of the door sliding open.  
     "(S/N)?"  Todoroki's voice calls.  He rounds the bed she had expertly fallen out of, startling a bit when he sees her now propped up on the floor.  
     "Hey."  She greets.  
     "What are you doing down there?"  He asks.  He crouches down to her level, brows scrunched.  (Y/N) chuckles a bit, blushing.
     "I, uh...  Well, sometimes a part of my body becomes paralyzed when I hit my head and it heals from my quirk.  It happens to be my legs today.  I felt them a little while ago and tried to get up, but I fell, so I've been chillin' on the floor for a little while."  She explains.  
     "A while?  How long?"  He asks.  
     "Um... half an hour maybe?  But it's no big deal!  It's kind of comfy, so I didn't really mind at all."  She says quickly.  Todoroki stands up, grabbing her so he could sit her on the bed.  She squealed as he did.  
     "You should've called out for someone.  That's not good for your back.  Anyway, I just came to visit to make sure you were doing fine.  Your headache the last time was painful to even watch."  He states.  
     "Yeah.  But don't worry!  I'm just fine... for now."  
     "For now?"  He echoes.  She nods, but her face glazed over as she turned away.  Her eyes fixated on the wall with resentment.  
     "Yeah.  My mom is coming to pick me up."  She mumbles.  
     "You and her don't get along too well, do you?"  He asks.  He remembered her mentioning something when telling off Endeavor that she would like to say all of that to her own mother as well.  
     "You could say that."  She sighs a bit.  All happy and soft emotions were drained from her system.  "You should probably go before she shows up.  I appreciate you being concerned, I just can't deal with her screeching while I have a migraine and can't walk."  He nods a bit.  
     "Alright.  Well, I'll take my leave now.  Goodbye."  
     "Bye, Todoroki."