Welcome Home

・・・ ・・・ ・・・

・・・ ・・・ ・・・

     You never did send me a video of the dance you plan on doing.  
     (Y/N) chuckles at the text. 
     He'd visited the house for a few hours and texted her when he got back, immediately being ushered to go to bed.  He said he wasn't exactly tired since he'd been walking around.  
     I didn't, did I?  I should show you that one in person!  But I can send an improv session I recorded.  
     I'd be interested.
     She smiles at that.  Shoto's speech was so simple; she found it adorable.  She clicks on the small picture icon and sends the video.    
      She sets the phone down once it sends, stretching back.  She'd made sure to keep stretching twice a day.  Morning stretches were to settle into her comfort zone and relax her for the day while afternoon stretches were to continue pushing her limits and give he a small burst of energy to last her until she went to bed.  
     She had already done her afternoon routine a couple of hours ago.  Now, she sat on Shoto's sleeping mat, ready to pass out.  It was a little weird to sleep in his room.  It was even weirder now that he wasn't there.  At least before, she was still a guest staying there because... well, there wasn't really a reason she didn't stay in the guest room now.  Natsuo was out of there.  Shoto had said something about less laundry.  
     Still, before, she was a guest.  She was simply visiting.  It was different when she was staying in his house, sleeping in his room, and he wasn't even there.  She was just here, mingling amongst his family.  

     That's interesting.  I've never seen you perform that style before, but I liked it.  Are you going to perform it at a show?
     She cocks an eyebrow at the message.  It was improv, she wasn't experimenting at all.  Her technique was a lot of stunts, jumps, and contortion.  That was what she had done.  
     ?? 
     No, I don't think I'd perform it, it was just to get back into dancing.  
     What do you mean you've never seen me perform this style?  
     I don't know if I'd say it's erotic, per se, but it is quite a bit more suggestive than what you normally do.  
     She stares at the text for a long moment, rereading it multiple times.  Erotic?  Suggestive?  It was simple improv...  Honestly, the most suggestive move he'd seen her do was probably when she was dancing in the forest because that move made her shirt ride up.  She did remember doing a bit of floor work, but that wasn't really...  
     Well, Shoto wasn't exactly the type to judge "erotic" too rationally so maybe he was just reading too into it.  

     As soon as she opened the video, her heart sunk.  
     Don't watch that, Sho!
     Is there something wrong with the video?  I watched it already.  
     She drops the phone, slapping her hands to her face in embarrassment before telling him to not watch it over.  
     He was absolutely right.  The video she had sent was certainly borderline erotic, at best.  Sexual at worst.  She had been playing around with the type.  
     It is good, though.  Was it a trial run?  You did well.
     I don't know if a producer would want it as a performance, Japan is quite conservative.  That's why I ask.  
     She blushes into her hands, not even ready to respond.  She couldn't imagine what his reaction to that was.  She flinches at her phone ringing.  Shoto was calling her.  
     Shakily, she answers.  "Yes...?"  
     "Are you alright?  You didn't respond."  
     "Y-Yeah, just embarrassed..."  She murmurs back, glancing across the room.  It was a good thing the door was locked.  
     "Why?  The performance was good."  He states.  There's a small pause as she sucks in a breath.  "If you messed up somewhere, I didn't notice at all."  She lays back, pulling his fluffy blanket up to her chin.  
     "How many times did you watch it?"  
     "Twice.  I won't watch it again if you don't want me to."  He says.  "I'm still not sure why you're embarrassed."  She ducks underneath the covers.  
     "I don't really dance like that usually.  I didn't mean to send you that video, it was the wrong one.  I've... never tried that style before."  She closes her eyes for a moment.  
     "Ah, really?  You looked like a master of the craft.  Your transitions were good."  She takes in a shaky breath.  How much did he pay attention to it?  It was mortifying that a boy saw her dancing like that, let alone the boy whose room she was currently sleeping in.  "If you wouldn't mind, I would like to see it again.  It was pretty."  
     "I... I'll think about it."  
     "Can you send the video you meant to?  It's quite relaxing.  Iida-san was right that we should probably get to bed."  
     "Yeah, I'll send it.  Go to bed, Sho.  Goodnight."  
     "Night."  
     (Y/N) sighs once the call clicks.  She first sends the video she meant to (watching the first few seconds to make sure this time).  She does sit on it for a moment and tells him he can watch the other one again, but under the condition that he not tell anyone that she's ever danced like that.