The Most Intelligent are Those Who Know Their Own Stupidity

・・・ ・・・ ・・・

・・・ ・・・ ・・・

     "If you don't want the help, I won't give it to you."  She says calmly.  "Midoriya-san seemed thankful so I figured it was rude to not extend the same offer to you."  
     Bakugo glares at her for a long moment.  Like he needed help with class.  Sure, he'd missed 4 days thanks to the fight, but it didn't mean she could treat him like a child.  
     "I can photocopy my notes if you just want those."  
     "Sure, whatever."  
     "Alright."  (Y/N) nods before spinning on her heels and walking away.  

     Maybe she should've been paying attention to the Big Three, but she wasn't.  She only tuned in when she heard the girl addressing Shoto, asking about his scar, but she didn't even give him the time to answer.  As soon as the girl went on to Ashido, she zoned back out again.
     I perform at 5pm on the third day.  They have open lunch between 12-2 when the food is being served, and there's a 30-minute food break from 12:30-1.  That means avoiding 11-3 is a good idea, so I'm safe there.  It's the third to last showcase so the doors will likely open around 6:30.  That might get a little dodgy so I'm going to need to make this opening impactful.  If I'm sloppy, they'll start getting their bags ready to leave.  
     I'm also going to have to be very energetic.  With it being later in the day, that'll make people more tired for the people after me, which means my notes will be better.  If scouts are going to be in the ground this year... 
     Oh, shit!  I'm going to need to mark down those little details I did on impulse.  I should make notes of those before I forget.  When does school get out?  Crap, and I need to photocopy my notes before going back to give to Bakugo-san so he's caught up for tomorrow.  I should ask Sho if I can take his, too.  He'll probably bitch about my handwriting.  
     Are scouts going to be scattered around or will they get priority seating?  Yoshitaka-san said even she has no idea and she's been doing this the longest.  Speaking of which, I should really get her a charm or something, she's been so nice and helpful.  
     I wonder if they'll lessen the number of people allowed in.  They usually allow two free tickets to minor performers and one to the older ones, but will they bring that down this year?  They did say they postponed it thanks to villain activity.  I wonder if I'll get extra work since I have a hero license now.  I should probably email the director and tell her that, just in case there's an emergency.  Maybe I could have Endeavor and Sho on standby, too.  Tell Kaimoto-san to schedule his patrols near the performance center.  Maybe if I get two tickets like normal, I can invite Sho, too.  
     I should probably text Tou-chan and let him know when it is.  Free ticket or not, I know he'll want to be there.  
     Now that I got my seating, I'm going to need to really make this perfect.  One misstep and they'll all know.  I've gotta be as best as I can be.  I'm okay with what I have now but if I don't, the anxiety will kill me, so I know I should.  
     Maybe I should send a recording to Rei-san!  Sho said she used to teach ballet so she'll be able to give me some tips.  Ooh, yikes, she'll probably wreck into my transitions.  I should really work on those things...