🔥Fight Me Part Four🔥

I actually didn't know if you guys still liked the story, but I guess you do. ✌️🥺

"You got it lover boy

"You got it lover boy." Right now you were trying to teach Tamaki on how to ride a motorcycle. While Ichigo and Hinata were trying to help Mirio.

The poor shy boy was trying not to embarrass himself in front of you. He didn't understand why he fell so hard for you, it was just when you were around him he felt so safe and you were so beautiful. But what he didn't know was the chubby girl felt the same way.

You looked at Tamaki. He was shaking. "Hey guys! We are taking a break!"

"Finally. Oh can we get something to eat." Said Hinata.

"Of course." You said.

"Hey chubby bunny I have a question." Said Mirio.

You looked at him. "Ask away."

"What is your name?"

Ichigo looked at him. "You have no right asking for her name."

(He is just like a bodyguard.) Tamaki thought while trying not to say anything, afraid to speak up.

"Ichigo calm down we're gonna have to deal with them anyways so they should know my name."

"But chubby bunny." Said Hinata.

"It is ok Hinata." You looked at Ichigo. He just nods his head. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

Mirio put his head on his chin.
"(L/N) (L/N) where hav I heard that name before."

"Um, are you related to that famous model." Tamaki said shyly.

"Yeah, now that's out the way let's go get some food." You said while walking away from the group.

Hinata was the first one to break the silence. "Can we go get ice cream." She said while running to the chubby girl.

Ichigo looked at Tamaki and Mirio. "We only use her name when she says we can. Understand."

"I have a feeling that you don't like us." Said Mirio.

"Yeah, I don't like both of you."

"Hey come on!" Yelda Hinata.

•~•~•~•

Your parents were models. You had a older sister who always found a way to mentally abuse you. Call you horrible things..so you said "fuck it" and ran away. That was at least two years ago. You didn't understand why they didn't try to find you, but you didn't care.

 You didn't understand why they didn't try to find you, but you didn't care

I am so sorry for the short story and I would make a Tamaki B-day special. I was just busy...ok sorry again.