💜 I Love You For You 💜

Please answer my questions in the last book because if you don't I at not sure if you would or wouldn't like what I suggested.

You were wearing a tank top with shorts and standing in your boyfriend's room, looking at the mirror scanning your body. Your boyfriend, Tamaki was sitting on his bed looking at you but you didn't noticed.

(Why am I so fat. My arms are so so-)

You were snapped out of thought feeling arms around your chubby waste.

~ Tamaki POV ~

I stare at (Y/N) with a blush because of how much skin she was showing. (She is so beautiful. I am so lucky to be her boyfriend.)

I looked at (Y/N)'s face hoping to see her beautiful smile but what I saw was a frown.

(Why is she frowning?)

Then I noticed that she was staring at the mirror.

(I need to get up, come on Tamaki now it isn't the time to be shy. Your bunny needs you.)

~ Normal POV ~

"T...Tamaki..what are you doing?"

"(Y/N) um...I love you and that means I love everything about you." Tamaki said with a dark blush.

You just stayed quiet.

"But please tell me..why can't you see yourself have I see you?"

"Tamaki..I just can't, all I see is a ugly thing."

Tamaki pulled you on the bed. Now he was hovering over your chubby body, his indigo eyes looking into your (E/C) eyes.

Your eyes white and out of surprise. Seeing your shy, timid boyfriend be so confident made you feel...special?

Tamaki gulps. "(Y/N) every time I look at you I see the most nicest person, who helps me when I am to shy or scared. Caring, helpful, and a amazing hero is who I fell in love with."

You open your mouth but was cut off with a passionate kiss that always made you melt in to.

Tamaki pulled away for air. "You are really pretty and beautiful. I am so lucky to have you, bunny."

"Tamaki." You said with tears rolling down your chubby cheek.

"(Y/N) I love you for you." He said while rubbing your tears away.

"I love you too and thank you, Tamaki."

Tamaki looks at you and polls your shirt up exposing your stomach.

"Tamaki!!" You try to pull your shirt down but felt Tamaki's hands.

"(Y/N) please."

A pulled your hands-down. Tamaki started to poke your tummy. You blush out of embarrassment. Then you felt Tamaki's sauce and lips on your tummy. You looked at him, Tamaki was kissing your stretch marks. Giving them butterfly kisses.

You let out a giggle.

Tamaki looks up. "I love you for you, Bunny."