🍋 Good Boy 🍋

Hi um so one of my book was deleted I am still sad but I need you guys to know that the updates would be slow because I am putting all my effort on rewriting some of the chapters and I am scared that this book might be deleted. So please give me kind words and enjoy.

•~•~•~•~•~•

~ Tamaki POV ~

I was patrolling with Kirishima when my phone ring I looked at it to see a message from (Y/N).

"What is it?" Said Kirishima

"It is just a message from (Y/N)." I click to see what she sent me but what I saw almost made me drop my phone, (Y/N) send me a picture of her wearing lingerie with the message saying.

{Your bunny needs you <3.}

(How can she send me that, this is torture.)

"Is everything ok Tamaki?" Said Kirishima will a worry tone of voice.

"Y...Yes....(Y/N) said that she hurt her leg really badly and she said to bring bandages from the pharmacy." I said but I felt my face getting really hot.

~ Normal POV ~

You were panicking. (Why! I actually did it!) You were not confident in your body but today you felt confident. (Ok calm down (Y/N) today you are the master.)

~•~•~•~•~•~

You heard the door open. "(Y/N) I..I am home." You walked out of the kitchen, meeting Tamaki.

Tamaki looked up and down, his face turning into a blushing mess. "B..Bunny-" but before he could finish his sentence you kiss him.

You pulled away and whispered. "My name isn't Bunny tonight, It is M-a-s-t-e-r, understand."

Tamaki just nods his head.

"Good Boy, now get on the bed."

"Yes Master." He said while walking to the bed. Tamaki lays down the bed. You put handcuffs on Tamaki, His wrist were now over his head.

You took off Tamaki's pants leaving him only in his boxers. He was already hard.

"Tell me what you want, baby boy."

"I...I want you, Master, I want you to use me. I am all your." He said, his dick twitching wanting to be touched.

You took off his boxers seeing his dick already dripping. You slowly licked his shaft then kiss the tip. He whimpered.

"Please Master."

"Please what, you need to speak up." Tamaki opened his mouth but before he could say anything. You slowly put him in your mouth and started to bob your head up and down, you gagged but you didn't care.

"Ah Mast ah~" Tamaki whimpered. His eyes closed in pleasure.

You felt Tamaki's dick twitch in your mouth. "Master I am going to cum. Please let me cum!"

"Of course baby, cum in your master's mouth."

Those words pushed him to the edge, you took him all in your mouth and swallow his cum. "Good boy." You said while taking off the handcuffs.

"(Y/N) you are amazing."

You smiled and give Tamaki a kiss on his cheek. "I love you!"

"I love you too."

Sorry for the short story (T-T)
Ok author-chan out :3