🌶 One Year! 🌶

Hello my marshmallows! Today is a very special day. On June 13 is the day I made my wattpad account. Sooo...

My wattpad account is one year old. 😊

Oh every June I would be taking a break for the month. So enjoy this short one shot.

And Thank you. Just me writing about my stories and seeing all the nice comments and the comments that say that my work helps them see there body's in a better light. Makes me so happy!!!

So Thank you my marshmallows.

I LOVE YOU!!!

💜 Please 💜

⚠️ Dom (Y/N) and spicy ⚠️

"(Y/N) please-"

"No, I'm talking first." You said quickly shutting up the poor shy boy.

"Now tell me why you thought it would be a good idea for you to play with yourself without permission?"

"(Y/N) I mean mistress I was just...needy."

"So you didn't think to text me? And I came home early from work to surprise my baby boy." You said his nickname. The name that he just goes crazy for.

You could see the tent between his legs was getting so needy. Begging for something, anything.

"Please punish me. Mistress."

"Hm."

"I can eat you out or I can use my tentacles to pleasure you." He said excitedly of just the idea. He couldn't help it, he really loves being between your thighs.

"Baby boy, you sound happy. It is supposed to be a punishment."

"But." Tamaki looked at the floor.

Suddenly you thought of an idea.

•~•~•~•

"Ok you could look now."

Tamaki opened his eyes to see his chubby girlfriend wearing his favorite lingerie. He was in love with the way it just hugged your curves.

You could see that Tamaki was surprised. "This is your punishment. I'm going to be wearing this for the whole day and if you're a good boy. Mistress will ride you until she is satisfied."

"Um yes mistress."

- You made it your mission to tease Tamaki. Sitting on his lap, playing with his ears and talking dirty. It was obvious that he couldn't take it. So in the end you, gave Tamaki what he wanted.

Thank you for the happiest one year! THANK YOU FOR 308 followers! and all of the reeds and votes

Thank you for the happiest one year! THANK YOU FOR 308 followers! and all of the reeds and votes. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Happy pride month!!!