💜 Yandere Tamaki 💜

The whole day you felt like you we're being watch. (Not again, I should tell Nejire.) you were just walking home when you felt it again like someone was watching you. (Y/N) calm down you are not crazy.) you turn your head to see if someone was there.

But what you saw shocked you, your boyfriend Tamaki was there just staring at you with no emotion in his eyes.

"....T...Tamaki."

"I can't hind from my bunny."

"What are you doing?"

"Just making sure nothing happens to you."

"O...ok.."

Tamaki walks up to you and gives you a kiss. "Bye bunny,see you tomorrow morning."

"..Bye Tamaki." (That was weird but he is just making sure nothing happens to me,right?)

~ Tamaki POV ~

(O Bunny, If you only know how much I love you.)

(Bunny, you are mine.)

(Mine, Just for me.)

(If someone gets between us I..I..think I have to Hurt them.)

(I love you.)

(I love you, bunny.)

(You are mine, mine bunny.)

~ The Next Day ~

"Today we have a new student."

A boy walked into the class room with red hair and blue eyes. "My name is Senku, nice to meet you guys." (I am to lazy to search of an actual name so dr.stone👍)

"(Y/N) you will be in charge to show Senku around the school."

"Ok."

~ Lunchtime, You Were Done Show Senku Around The School ~

You were looking for Tamaki so you two can eat lunch together. When you felt a tap on your shoulder you look up to see Senku.

"(Y/N) thank you for showing me around the school so I was wondering if you want to get coffee after school, my treat for saying thank you."

"Ok, sure."

"Bunny their you are." Tamaki looks at Senku with a death glare. Tamaki puts his arms around your chubby waste.

"T..Tamaki."

"Bunny come on we can't let Nejire and Mirio waiting for us." Tamaki grabs your wrist. You didn't have time to protest.

___________________________
_________________
__________

You and Tamaki were walking up the stairs. "So what were you two talking about?" Tamaki said with a bit of anger in his voice. You told Tamaki everything you thought he was going to be angry but he just said "Sounds like fun."

~ After School ~

You were walking to the coffee shop when you heard Tamaki's voice, you looked around but didn't see him so you follow the sound of his voice. The voice lead you into the woods. What you saw was nothing you have ever seen before, you see Tamaki holding the head of Senku. Blood was everywhere, you back up to try running away but.

* snap *

You stepped on a branch. Tamaki turns around.

"Bunny! Look I got rid of the bad guy. He will never get between us. I love you Bunny, you are Mine and only mine." Tamaki walked up to you and caress your chubby cheek.

You fainted.

__________________________
___________________
____________

You woke up on a red bed and you were wearing a night gown that was too revealing for you. (Where am I? This is a dream right? And wtf I am wearing?) you looked around to see a bathroom and a mini French.

The door open, you got up, ready to fight. Tamaki walks into the room. "Bunny I don't want to hurt you so please for both of us don't make this hard."

"Where am I?"

"Home and nobody would ever get between us, you are mine forever."

Thank you for reading and I hope you like it. Please send me request and sorry for not updating sorry. Ok bye
:3