🎂 B-Day 🎂

I know I was late :( I'm sorry Tamaki!! 😭😢

It was Tamaki's birthday and his chubby girlfriend was going to get his cake for the small party they planned.

~ Tamaki POV ~

I was in charge of the decorations.

On my way to the store, so many things happened. First of all a villain attacked the mall and I really didn't have that much to eat in the morning. I felt so useless, but at least Kirishima was at the mall to stop the villain.

She had a gun, so with Kirishima's quirk it was obvious who's going to win. Now she was in handcuffs.

"Sorry sorry I was useless." I apologize to the police and Kirishima.

"Hey Tamaki it is ok." Kirishima said.

I looked around trying to calm myself down when I made eye contact with the villain. She looked at me with an intense look. Then the second thing I know everything became black and my body felt heavy.

•~•~•~•

I slowly opened my eyes to be blinded by the white ceiling.

"He is waking up!" Said a voice that I didn't recognize, but I could tell it came from a child.

I sat up, my eyes adjusting to the room.

Mirio was the first one to ask questions.

"How are you feeling?" He said while grabbing my shoulders.

"Um good? What happened?"

The door open to reveal Kirishima. He was holding some snacks.

"Oh Tamaki your up."

"Hey Kirishima can you explain to Tamaki what happened." Mirio said.

"Sure, but first this little guy needs to eat." Kirishima slightly bend his knee and a little boy ran up to Kirishima. Kiri handed him a bag of chips and a can of soda.

(Who is that?)

The little boy turn to me. I notice the tips of his hair, his eye color both of them were indigo...but one thing that truly stood out was his bunny ears. Just like (Y/N)'s.

"Papa can I have some soda?" He looked at me with his big eyes.

"Papa? Are you talking to me?"

"Are you not Papa?" He looked like he was about to cry.

Kirishima was the first want to comfort him. "No no he is your dad. You know he is just a little confuse."

(Dad!?)

" * sniffles * ok Kiri."

"Can someone please explain." I said.

Kirishima took a deep breath. "So the villain's quirk is to um pretty much bring your future kid here."

(Future..Kid..Here!)

I felt my eyes get heavy.

~ Normal POV ~

The chubby girl was walking back to the dorms with the cake. When she enters the building. Kirishima was waiting in the front door.

"(Y/N) ok um, so there was a villain attack at the mall." Kiri said.